Chapter 67: Pregnant

Sui Yu didn't realize the danger was approaching, she had inflated self-confidence in herself at this time, she even felt that she had mastered extremely high skills!

Looking at the ignorant dog, the smile on Shen Jueshu's lips deepened, and he glanced at the bathroom, wondering if the dog that fell into the water would be more lovable.

After watching the dog's red eyes in the hot water, and the moist eyes looking at herself pitifully, Shen Jue smiled deeper on her lips, and stroked the fur on her head.

Sure enough, the dog that fell into the water will only make people want to tear her apart and eat her.

Shen Jueshu lay on the bed with Yu, caressing Sui Yu's eyebrows, the fingertips of her little finger drew a touch of moisture from the end of her eyes, couldn't help laughing lowly, leaned forward and kissed on the end of her eyes , Said in a very soft voice: "Shouldn't I be the most tired? Why don't you want to move anymore?" You must

know what is not coming by yourself?

Sui Yu snorted and chirped, leaned against Shen Jueshu's arms, curled her lips and said nothing, she also felt ashamed, but at that time, her spirit was kept very tense, how could it be possible? It's easy!

Seeing her like this, Shen Jueshu couldn't bear to tease her anymore, and he was indeed very tired, so he hugged her and whispered, "Go to sleep."

After pretending here for a week, she should start going to work After all, if you continue to be decadent, it will be a bit out of line with your personality.

Maybe it was because both of them were too tired, so they fell asleep until noon the next day. After eating, Suiyu waited for Shen Jueshu to come back in the basement, and Shen Jueshu arrived at the company in the afternoon after packing up. .

  For her sudden appearance, everyone was stunned for a moment, even Qin Qing was stunned when she saw her. It was not until Shen Jueshu's eyes swept over that she came back to her senses and immediately stepped forward Come to explain the progress of the work to Shen Jueshu.

    I don't know if it's her illusion, but she always feels that Mr. Shen's complexion is particularly good today, and his skin is almost rosy. A feeling of inaccessibility.

Really contradictory.

"Understood, bring me the project information of sj for my review." Shen Jueshu said in a cold voice.

"Okay." Hearing this order, Qin Qing immediately started to do it, and after Qin Qing left, Shen Jueshu felt his face began to heat up, and raised his hand to cool down with his colder hand , she also noticed Qin Qing's eyes that kept looking at her face just now.

Thinking of this, she took out the powder and began to apply powder on her face. The foundation was a little thicker, and the blush was covered up. In her current situation, even if others saw her slightly thicker foundation, she would It's just that she thinks she wants to cover up her bad face.

But the good thing right now is that no one in the company dares to ask how Sui Yu is doing.

After hearing that Shen Jueshu was finally willing to come out to meet people, Li Jiang brought Jiang Siyue to Suihe Building. After many days, the two of them finally saw Shen Jueshu, and saw that she was handling the work in hand with a cold face, He didn't even look at them for their arrival.

Seeing this situation, Li Jiang and Jiang Siyue looked at each other, not knowing how to describe their feelings.

Seeing that Shen Jueshu didn't look thin, she should be in good condition, but the appearance she showed made people feel scared, and she always felt that it was not suitable for Shen Jueshu in this situation to be disturbed.