Chapter 6: Consensus

Shen Jueshu sneered in her heart at her words, wouldn't she mess around outside? Still reassuring yourself? Is there still a lot of things that this person messes around outside? Could it be that the anecdotes I heard were all false

"Play however you want, as long as you don't get photographed." Shen Jueshu took a sip of the coffee in hand. If this person goes out to play, it's better than if she stays at home and targets herself
Suiyu choked, how many days has it been since marriage? Did they reach a consensus to play their own games?

"Okay." Sui Yu replied a little speechlessly.

Then Shen Jueshu continued to lower her head and busy with her work, and Suiyu sat opposite her for a while, really didn't know what to say, and finally got up and left in embarrassment.

Back in the room, feeling the cold atmosphere here, Sui Yu sighed deeply, deeply felt the sadness of the ancients who are strangers in a foreign land.

Seeing that it was already twelve o'clock, she couldn't help but sighed again. She was still up at twelve o'clock before, and it could only be that she was busy with some data in the laboratory. The normal time has never been so late slept through.

However, this may be her rest time, but not the original owner's.

Sui Yu looked at the name that lit up on the screen, and frowned lightly. In the novel, this is the kind of friend who had played with the original owner for a long time, and his reputation was not very good.

"Hello." Finally, Suiyu chose to pick it up.

"Ah Yu, I deliberately didn't call you a few days ago, thinking that you must be too happy to talk to me hahaha." Jiang Siyue's voice came from the phone.

As for voice control, this clear voice really caught Suiyu's ears.

"Happy, I'm very happy." Sui Yu answered casually, but she was not very happy, at least the plot had changed a little since the wedding, and until now she and Shen Jueshu hadn't had any major conflicts.

As long as he has no intentions towards Shen Jueshu, then the two will always treat each other with respect.

"If you're happy, come out and have a drink?" Jiang Siyue suggested.

Sui Yu frowned, thinking of what kind of people the original owner and Jiang Siyue were, wouldn't this get together be like the kind of luxury and money like before?
"I'm married." Suiyu said tactfully.

Jiang Siyue on the other end of the phone raised her eyebrows when she heard the words, "Can't you go out for a drink after you're married? Is it possible that you have to ask your sister-in-law to agree to come out? Then you can let her rest assured that it's just a drink, just the two of us, When the time comes, I will definitely send you back.”

Just the two of them? In this case, Sui Yu is still willing to go out, and she also wants to see what kind of person Jiang Siyue is.

It was mentioned in the novel that she and the original owner were young, and both of them are representatives of that kind of flowers in Linhai City, but the difference is that she did not do the disgusting thing that the original owner imprisoned people. Later, when the original owner was revenged by the heroine, she also provided help.

"Okay, tell me the address, I'll go over there." Sui Yu agreed.

If the original owner and this Jiang Siyue were really so good, wouldn't Shen Jueshu need to be asked for help in the laboratory?

She still wanted to have as little contact with Shen Jueshu as possible.

When she changed her clothes and went downstairs again, she hadn't seen Shen Jueshu anymore, which made her breathe a sigh of relief. It would be great if Shen Jueshu went back to rest. The article also mentioned Shen Jueshu's work intensity implicitly. It's too big, something that broke my body.