Chapter 10: Guarantee

After wiping, Shen Jueshu finally seemed to feel a lot more comfortable. His brows were slightly flattened, and he got up and sat back on the bed again. Then, as if finally unable to support himself, he leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes. Eyes are about to fall asleep.
  Suiyu: "..."
  She slowly stood up and looked at Shen Jueshu who was on the bed, and came to her side and patted her on the shoulder lightly, "Hey, if you want to sleep, go back to your room and sleep, how is it going to sleep here?" What's going on?"
  This person is really big-hearted, an Alpha who has plans for her, does she just believe that she won't do anything to her?
  However, her voice seemed to have disturbed Shen Jueshu. She turned around and tried to pull the quilt on the bed to cover her head, like a child who lost his temper and refused to get up.
  Sui Yu was taken aback by her actions, she really didn't expect that Shen Jue would do such a thing after drinking too much, she didn't bother her anymore, and after quietly watching her for a long time, Sui Yu thought Ah, what would Shen Jueshu's life be like without the appearance of his original body?
  She has parents who love her, even if the company is in trouble later, but with her ability, she can always lead the company out of the encirclement, she will become the target of all Omega, and make all Alphas feel ashamed of their existence.
  However, all of this was achieved after going through many hardships after the original owner appeared.
  After covering her with the quilt, Suiyu wandered around the basement again. She looked around and it was very similar to her original rhetoric.
  secret base.
  There are computers, TVs, Internet and everything here, and there are even a lot of food and water stored in the corner. Those who don't know it think that she is facing the end of the world, and this basement is her hiding place.
  With a chuckle, she was amused by her own thoughts, and she went to the stairs and climbed up again, trying to find out how to get in and out. I don't know the purpose of Shen Jueshu bringing himself to this basement.
  She groped carefully at the entrance, and suddenly found that the surface of one wall brick was a little rougher than the others. She tried to press it, and there was a muffled sound, and at the same time, the door blocking her eyes opened.

  Sui Yu looked out, and the outside happened to be the location of the hall. After she blinked to confirm that this was the switch, she pressed it again, and the "door" was closed again immediately.
  Don't worry about the person lying inside, she was almost scared to death when she turned around and wanted to go down the stairs!
  "What are you doing standing there!" Sui Yu's voice was a little out of control, it would be scary for anyone to bump into a gloomy face unprepared, okay? This man walks without making a sound!
  Shen Jueshu didn't respond to her, went straight past her, pushed the wall brick again to open the door, and went out.
  Seeing her actions, Sui Yu didn't care too much about whether she had drunk too much just now, and quickly followed her pace and came out together, for fear that she would lock himself in, even though he already knew where the switch was, But it's hard to guarantee that she has no other way to prevent herself from opening it.
  After coming out, Sui Yu watched Shen Jueshu go into the kitchen and pour himself a glass of water. He really didn't understand her, did this person drink too much? !
  But no matter if she drank too much or not, at least she looked quite sober now, and she was also sleepy, so I greeted her and went upstairs to sleep, not planning to stay here any longer to accompany her.
  However, what she didn't know was that after she returned to her room, Shen Jueshu took out her mobile phone and clicked a few times, and Sui Yu's figure appeared on the screen immediately.
  She installed surveillance in Suiyu's room! 

Shen Jueshu rubbed his aching head and looked at the screen
  indifferently Suiyu didn't take any other actions and lifted the quilt to go to bed. After watching it for a while, she turned off the phone and her face was a little cloudy.
  Even though she now suspects that Suiyu is not the same Suiyu as before, she still can't let go of her vigilance. For this person, she always feels that it won't do her any harm to be more prepared.
  ----
  The next day, Qin Qing sent the list and resumes of all the resigned personnel to Sui Yu, and Sui Yu spent the morning looking through them in his study, and then searched the Internet for some papers published by these people, and selected out of them Two people who thought they were good immediately called them to make an appointment.
  While the people on the other end were surprised by the sudden call, they were also moved by Suiyu's offer, but they were still worried and must see Suiyu once.
  Immediately, the three of them made an appointment in a coffee shop, and when they saw Sui Yu, they showed a little shock on their faces, because they really didn't expect that this person was actually the famous prodigal son of Linhai.
  Now Linhai is afraid that there is no one who doesn't know Suiyu, right? On the day of the wedding, theaters throughout the city were arranged to invite people to watch movies for free. This move alone was enough to make people remember her name.
  Not to mention the gossip about her.
  "Are you serious about what you said on the phone?" One of the women asked hesitantly. She looked at the Alpha in front of her. The warmth in the dark brown pupils gave her an air of intimacy.
  Just looking at her like this, I really can't see the slutty appearance in the rumors at all.
  "Of course I'm serious." Sui Yu chuckled, "I already know your information, I think I can give you the best platform, I don't need any fights, I just want you to be able to do your work with peace of mind. Research, and then come up with the results."
  This kind of struggle is what they often had in the company they worked for before. There are many factions in the company. Whether you stand in line or not, life will not be easy.
  These two women are both Omegas, and it may be because they are Omegas that they can better understand the importance of inhibitors to Omega. After graduating from a top university, they were originally full of ambitions and wanted to make achievements. But he became an outcast in those factional struggles.
  The two women were skeptical about Suiyu's words, but apart from that, they didn't have much choice. At present, they are not willing to leave their hometowns and go abroad, but the scientific research environment in China is not so good. Shaking has not yet decided on his own way out.
  After thinking for a while, Sui Yu said, "If you don't believe me, then do you believe in Shen Jueshu? She is my wife, and having her around can at least give you some protection, right?"
  Shen Jueshu has always understood the difficulties of Omega in social survival, so every year she will subsidize a lot of Omega, so that they can learn more knowledge and master more skills, so that Omega can have more ability to go Fight for what should belong to them.

  What Alpha can easily obtain, Omega has to pay more for it.
  And Suiyu never thought that one day, he would use Shen Jueshu as a guarantee for himself.
  Let's confess this behavior to her truthfully when we go back.
  Sui Yu sighed deeply, it was all because of Yuan Shen's ruined reputation.