Chapter 31 Susceptibility period

What she was thinking in her heart was whether to coax her, but Suiyu didn't take action in the end. She always felt that if she was going to coax others, this move was very weird and especially awkward.

    Especially on the premise that he obviously didn't say anything wrong.

    In the end, Sui Yu still had a small dispute with Shen Jueshu, which never happened. Although the two of them stayed together afterwards, although they were not very friendly, at least they lived in peace. It was the most comfortable time for Suiyu to come to this world.

    But sometimes, it's like the prelude to a storm, no matter how comfortable you are now, you need to pay back later.

    Suiyu's comfortable days came to an end when her susceptible period came.

    Because she is an Alpha, Jiang Siyue ran away without a trace after preparing the inhibitor for her, and after Sui Yu finally got his wish and used the inhibitor, he was horrified to find one thing. At first, it worked a little bit, but when the second wave came, the inhibitor completely failed on her body.

    After being suppressed, the counterattack will only become more turbulent. The irritable geranium began to wreak havoc in the room, Sui Yu's face was flushed, and his hands were uncontrollably scratching around himself, making his clothes messy.

    "Hmm—"

    Sui Yutong knelt on the bed with red eyes, tears swirling around her eyes, and when she was about to fall, she raised her hand violently and directly wiped it on the clothes!

    The body curled up little by little, and Suiyu couldn't help groaning in pain. Not only did she find that the inhibitors were useless to her, but she also discovered that the susceptibility period was more terrifying than when she first came. Even stronger!  

   Crying frantically in her heart that she wants to mark her own Omega, a feeling of dissatisfaction arises spontaneously in the depths of her soul. This feeling of dissatisfaction sucks her bone marrow like a gangrene. She doubts if If he can no longer be nourished, his bone marrow will be sucked dry soon, and then he will become a miserable corpse.

    "Woooo—" Suiyu gritted her teeth, but she was still sobbed by the turbulent waves. At this moment, she had nothing in her mind, and her only thought was to want Shen Jueshu, to have her appear in her presence. By my side, I want her cold pheromone to wrap me, even if it freezes to death, it doesn't matter.

    But at this moment, the person she was thinking of was not at home at all, and she was the only one left in the huge villa struggling and suffering, and there was no hope of relief.

    When the climax hit her again, Suiyu couldn't control it anymore, she staggered down from the bed with red eyes, even without shoes on, she stepped on the floor with bare feet to open the door, like a Junkie, walked towards Shen Jueshu's room.

    There will become her harbor, the fortress that makes her most at ease.

    However, facing her words, Suiyu's footsteps still kept on, she walked step by step to a position only half a meter away from Shen Jueshu, and then approached again, Shen Jueshu could clearly see the gleam in those eyes. Desire is about to swallow her up!

    Shen Jueshu backed away again, but this time Suiyu failed to make her wish, Suiyu suddenly jumped forward and hugged Shen Jueshu in his arms, and then fell down unsteadily!

Feeling the feeling of weightlessness, Shen Jueshu subconsciously closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't get the expected pain. Instead, he heard a muffled groan in his ear, and then he Fell into a soft embrace.