Chapter 9: Dirty stuff

Shen Jueshu came back very late today, not only that, but she still smelled heavily of alcohol, and the brewing of alcohol seemed to make the original light fragrance on her body much more fragrant, and she was always indifferent all day long His eyes were also a little foggy.
  Originally, Sui Yu was the only one left in this family. As soon as she came back, she unceremoniously took out her mobile phone and dialed Sui Yu's number, asking her to go downstairs.
  When Suiyu went downstairs, how could she have seen such a battle? This Shen Jueshu looked like he had drunk too much, but also seemed very sober, which completely baffled her.
  "You, what's the matter with you?" Suiyu asked hesitantly, smelling the strong smell of alcohol on her body, sighed lightly and said, "Do you want me to make you hangover soup? Then you wait." Yu murmured in his heart, it was agreed that the well water would not interfere with the river water, so would he have to take care of himself if he drank too much? Just take care of it, take care of it, after all, hangovers are pretty bad.
  "Huh?" Sui Yu turned to look at Shen Jueshu, then at the hand she was holding on to his back collar, and asked a little speechlessly, "What are you doing?" She is not a dog, why did she use such
  a Like pinching the back of her neck to pull her?
  Shen Jueshu's eyes still had thick mist, and his face was indifferent without any extra expression, but it made Suiyu startled for no reason. This kind of appearance really looked like he could give her a knife in the next second. Ah...
  being pulled by Shen Jueshu, Suiyu couldn't forcefully break her hand away, after all, what is there to care about with a drunkard. *思*兔*网*
  She dragged her to a bookshelf, looking at the books full of books on it, Sui Yu didn't know what the other party wanted to do, so she couldn't let her read at night, right? What kind of fetish is this?
  However, Shen Jueshu raised his hand to take out a book in the mid-term, who knew that the book was not taken down, but a slight click came into Suiyu's ears.
  She began to feel uneasy for a moment.
  As the bookcase moved back, revealing a downward passage, Sui Yu already knew where it was going.
  But the question is, how did Shen Jueshu know about the entrance to the basement that even she didn't know about? ! From her previous crisp movements, there was not even a trace of temptation!
  "Hmm—" Shen Jue pulled her back collar and dragged her to the basement. The collar caught her neck, so that she wouldn't be suffocated, but it wasn't uncomfortable either.
  After the two of them came in, she didn't know where Shen Jueshu had pressed it. The original bookcase returned to its original position, and the whole space instantly became pitch black. She was alone, but she was keenly aware that Shen Jueshu's body seemed to be shaking? However, this trembling disappeared very quickly, so fast that Suiyu thought he was delusional.
  In fact, Shen Jueshu looked like he drank a lot now, Sui Yu could resist if he resisted, after all, there was a huge difference in physique between Alpha and Omega, but when Sui Yu saw the entrance to the basement, he could not resist. There is no thought of resistance.
  She is also curious.
  She was curious about what the basement was like, but at the same time she was terrified. After all, Shen Jueshu's initiative to bring her here really had to make people think too much.
  She cheered herself up in her heart, in the absence of outsiders, she has the advantage of this Alpha, and if she really fights with Shen Jueshu, at least she can run, right?
  Thinking of this, she suddenly calmed down a lot.
  I don't know where Shen Jue pressed it, the whole basement suddenly lit up, the incandescent lamp illuminated the whole space brighter than the daytime, Sui Yu had to squint his eyes to get used to the brightness.
  Following Shen Jueshu's footsteps and walking down, Suiyu coughed lightly, "I said, what are you trying to do by bringing me here? How do you know there is a basement here?"

  This person hasn't said a word since he came back, but he walked very steadily, so it's hard to make people think that she is drunk?
  Shen Jueshu still had no intention of talking to her, until Suiyu felt that she had descended two floors, and she finally saw what the basement built by the original owner was like.
  Except for the side next to the wall, the rest is basically made of toughened glass, and in the middle there is a big glass room with a big soft bed and a lot of daily necessities. Didn't see anything drastic.
  She breathed a sigh of relief in her heart. Looking at it this way, the basement is equivalent to a secret base, not a place of imprisonment.
  Shen Jueshu looked at all this in front of him, and seemed to be in a daze. His originally misty eyes also became gloomy and dazed, and the circles of his eyes were faintly red.
  Seeing her abnormal behavior, Sui Yu also began to have doubts in her heart. Until now, she didn't know why Shen Jueshu knew the existence of this basement, and judging by her behavior, she seemed to be no stranger at all.
  A crazy thought suddenly flashed in her mind, but she quickly dismissed the thought.
  If Shen Jueshu was really reborn, then she would not be able to stand here properly if she saw herself again after going through those things.
  Then it is only possible that she accidentally discovered the basement when she was not here during the susceptible period, and she came down to look at it, so there was no strange reaction.
  She carefully took off Shen Jueshu's hand that was on her collar, coughed lightly and pretended to be nonchalant, and asked, "How do you know this place, and why did you bring me here?" Shen Jueshu listened to her
  words The calm voice finally spoke, and asked in a hoarse voice: "What are you planning to do with this basement?"
  Sui Yu remained calm on the face, but she was vomiting in her heart. She thought the basement was where the original owner wanted it. Marked Shen Jueshu's attempt to build it, who knew she would have prepared it early in the morning!
  Which normal person would hurt her so cruelly while loving someone so much?
  She tried to make her voice more natural, and said: "You know, people always want to have a secret space of their own, and when they get upset and want to escape, they can shrink in and no one can find it. "
  This is my safe haven!" Sui Yu became more and more sure of what she said, and even she believed her own words.
  And she also felt that what she said was quite reasonable. In fact, many people do have their own secret space.
  Hearing her words, Shen Jueshu's expression became a little complicated, and he subconsciously felt that she was talking nonsense.
  But it was also the first time for her to see the basement before it became her prison. Everything here was too ordinary, and even the door of the glass room was no longer accessible by entering the password as before, but directly You can enter by pushing the door.
  It was so ordinary that it really seemed like what Sui Yu said.
  She walked in and sat on the bed that she had slept on for two years, feeling the softness beneath it, as if she had returned to the past for a moment, she looked up at the empty glass plate on the top, there was no light here that would let her Difficult to sleep with the bright lights off.
  Seeing Shen Jueshu's peaceful appearance, Suiyu's heart suddenly felt like being stabbed. Recalling the pain she suffered during those two years described in the book, her face suddenly changed a little.
  She covered her heart and squatted down slowly. For a moment, she felt that she was so dirty. This body was dirty, and she also felt dirty for her own heart.
  She clearly knows what Shen Jueshu has suffered in the book, but since she came to this world, she has never angered her. No matter whether those things happened in this life or not, she shouldn't treat Shen Jueshu that way. onemanner.
  Seeing Sui Yu's sudden behavior, Shen Jueshu's brain paralyzed by alcohol was a little dull, and then slowly asked: "What's wrong with you?" Nothing happened to her, but
  she was the first to feel uncomfortable. Seeing the movement of her covering her heart, she might have a sudden myocardial infarction, right?
  Seeing that Suiyu just curled herself up into a ball, she kicked her leg with her toes, "Speak up! Call 120 immediately if you have any questions. Do you want me to take the blame for you if you die here?" "It's okay." Suiyu was a little
  depressed opening.
  Hearing that she said she was fine, but she behaved like this, Shen Jueshu couldn't believe it.
  She got up from the bed, squatted beside Suiyu, and lifted her face up. Except for her ugly face and a little teardrop hanging from the corner of her eyes, there was really no major problem.
  Suiyu stared blankly at Shen Jueshu's face that was close at hand, the temperature of her fingertips was conveyed, and her slightly cold pheromone could be faintly smelled in her nose, and her throat slowly slid one time.
  Shen Jueshu is really beautiful. She is beautiful and aggressive at the same time. When her red phoenix eyes are full of gloom, it makes people feel chilling. However, her lips are very red and plump. Looking at her lips alone makes people want to look at her. One kisses Fangze, but when a couple is on the whole, it will only make people want to stay away and not dare to get close.
  But at this moment, Suiyu was strangely unafraid.
  Perhaps it was because of the temperature transmitted from the hand on his chin.
  Or maybe it was because of the faint blush on Shen Jueshu's cheeks induced by alcohol, which forced her to treat Shen Jueshu as the most normal woman.
  When she came back to her senses, she turned her head slightly to avoid Shen Jueshu's hand, and said in a soft voice, "You drank too much." At
  this moment, she was sure that Shen Jueshu must have drunk too much, or else She won't want to touch herself.
  Shen Jueshu frowned slightly, looked at his hand that was avoided by Sui Yu, then seemed to think of something, with a little disgust on his face, and wiped directly on Sui Yu's clothes.
  Sui Yu: "..."
  Do you want to be so disgusted with this action? It's like touching something dirty, and the clothes are also on her body, why doesn't she dislike it?
  This man is becoming more and more unpredictable.

______________________________________________________________i want to say sorry for being late in uploading the chapters ( because im lazy)
if you can't wait for the update just go to this link
https://www.sto.cx/mbook-211808-1.html
it was a decent one and no $€×u@L ads