Chapter 41: Dispute

It was completely controlled by Shen Jueshu!

Hearing her words, Suiyu became unconvinced and insisted on arguing with her.

"You want to accuse me, but you have no reason to accuse me! Obviously you took the initiative to press my head to your neck and let me suck it! I didn't let you pull my clothes!" Shen Jueshu looked at the door of the elevator

. On the display screen, watching the floors jumping down one by one, he said in a calm tone: "Yes, because I took the initiative, so I have no reason, and naturally I will not go to the police station to accuse. Sui

Yu: "..." This woman in ma is playing word games with herself!

Sui Yu couldn't help but wrinkle together, she felt that she was obviously not stupid, but why she always couldn't win when facing Shen Jueshu?

Could it be that he is really the kind of person who gave all his IQ to study, but lives as a mentally handicapped person?

Seeing Suiyu's tangled appearance, Shen Jueshu's mood improved a lot, teasing this guy once in a while would make life much happier.

Shen Jueshu brought Sui Yu to a night market. For some reason, she instinctively thought that Sui Yu would like it. Sure enough, when she saw Sui Yu's eyes light up, she knew she was right.

Suiyu saw the snacks on this street and smelled the aroma of all kinds of delicacies, and already felt her appetite whetted. Although she is very hungry now, she still can't whet her appetite when asked to eat dinner at this time, but Let her taste this variety of snacks, and she has already started to speak.

    She began to order at various stalls, and Shen Jueshu actually followed to pay, without any intention of dissuading her from ordering so much, as long as it was what Su Yu wanted to eat, she would order it with her. Pay when you're done.

From being embarrassed at the beginning, Suiyu didn't feel anything at all later on, even when Shen Jueshu was busy paying for a stall, he waved and waited for her to come with joy on his face.

Seeing Sui Yu who was a little silly when he smiled like this, the arc of Shen Jue's lips never disappeared. She really liked the way Sui Yu smiled so happily.

The two of them ate a little bit from each stall, and at the end of the meal, Sui Yu touched his swollen stomach, sighed and said, "It's a bit small."

Shen Jue, who had been with her the whole time and witnessed how much she ate, had a slight expression on her face. It's getting complicated, after eating so much, you still say you have a small stomach? She was even thinking about why that stomach could hold so many things.

"It's okay to take it once in a while, but you can't overeat yourself so often." Shen Jueshu broke off four digestion tablets he bought at the pharmacy and put them in her palm, and felt relieved after watching her eat them.

"Take a walk and go back." Shen Jueshu suggested that this guy is too full to eat.

Sui Yu didn't refute her words, and walked beside her a little uncomfortable, and the two of them strolled along the periphery of the park, Sui Yu's face was a bit bitter.

Although it is very refreshing to eat, it is really uncomfortable after eating too much. It seems that I really need to control my eating in the future.

"Has the person I met at the club that day never appeared again?" Shen Jueshu asked, remembering this question.

The cool evening wind blowing makes people feel very comfortable, Sui Yu narrowed his eyes and said: "No, I don't even have any clues."