Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy

Perhaps it was because she moved out of Shen Jueshu that these two Omegas were willing to believe in themselves, but now that the laboratory has not been successfully built, Suiyu asked them to prepare at home first. Of course, during this period she The treatment promised to them will be paid as usual.
  The two Omegas did not expect such a good thing to happen, and their perception of Suiyu has also changed slightly.
  After the matter was settled, they didn't stay for long. After the three separated, they followed Yu to the headquarters of Suihe Group. This time, they didn't need others to lead the way. They went straight to the door of Shen Jueshu's office and knocked on the door until the news came out. She dared to open the door and go in after the sound of entering.
  Shen Jueshu seemed a little surprised by her arrival, and didn't understand why she still ran here every day despite the fact that this person had already handed over the management rights to him.
  Seeing her looking over, Suiyu coughed a little embarrassedly, "You don't have to look at me like that, I came here to tell you something, but I'm afraid it won't be serious enough to say it on the phone." Shen Jueshu
  : "...Say it."
  For some reason, she felt that Sui Yu had become a little bit stupid, but it's good to be a little bit stupid, because it's easier to control the stupid.
  Suiyu glanced at Shen Jueshu's face, patched and said, "I told you, don't be angry, it's actually not a serious matter."
  Shen Jueshu began to get a little impatient, and this person was chattering Just don't get into the topic, what do you want to do?
  Seeing that she was getting impatient, Sui Yu didn't dare to talk any more. He closed his eyes and said with a face of death: "I borrowed your reputation, don't you know that I want to set up a laboratory, it must need manpower Yes, the two Omegas I found today didn't believe me, so I had no choice but to show you to them to make them feel safe!"
  Her behavior of using other people's reputation as a guarantee without authorization is really dishonest, and she admits it, so she also admits what will happen to Shen Jueshu later.
  Shen Jueshu: "..." That's it?
  She looked at Suiyu's heroic death with a slightly complicated expression, as if she was a cruel hungry wolf, which made her feel a little gloomy, and her eyes dimmed a little.
  I haven't heard her answer for a long time, Suiyu still muttered in his heart, moved his eyelids, carefully opened one eye to look at Shen Jueshu, and when he saw her gloomy face, he closed it again in fright. up.
  Sure enough, I was angry.
  "It doesn't matter." Shen Jue said calmly, since they are already married, they are already one body in the eyes of outsiders, and things like reputation are of course both prosperous and detrimental.
  Eh?
  Suiyu opened his eyes, looked at Shen Jueshu who had returned to that indifferent look, and was a little puzzled, didn't she still look like she was going to eat people just now? How did it become so fast in the blink of an eye?
  Shen Jueshu would be ashamed if he didn't learn how to change his face.
  "Really?" She said cautiously, don't say it doesn't matter now, but suddenly turn over old scores for her later.
  Shen Jue gave her a cold look.
  This time I followed Yu Xin, and smiled at her and said, "Don't worry! In order to repay you, I will definitely make an inhibitor with the lowest side effects for you to use in the future!" Shen Jueshu sneered, and did not agree with her
  words hope.
  She ignored herself, Sui Yu was also a little embarrassed, just at this time Jiang Siyue called, she quickly picked up after looking at it, it turned out that Jiang Siyue wanted to ask her to drink again, in order to leave Shen Jue quickly Here, she had no choice but to agree.
  After hanging up the phone, she pointed to Shen Jueshu at her mobile phone, "Siyue came to me, and I wanted to leave." Turning around and halfway there, she turned around and said, "Don't be too late for work. , Don’t drink too much alcohol if you have a social event, if you really want to drink, if you don’t mind, you can call me and let me pick you up.” She gritted her teeth and said the last sentence.
  After all, she is also his wife now, even if she has no feelings, but there are some things she can do, she is still willing to do for Shen Jueshu.
  Shen Jueshu was slightly stunned, but before she could answer, Suiyu had already opened the door and went out.
  Looking at the closed door, Shen Jueshu lowered his eyes and wondered what he was thinking.
  On the other hand, Suiyu on the other side walked faster and faster after going out, and just casually responded to the greetings of those people, which made them a little surprised by her behavior, and at the same time murmured in her heart, she was really Don't care about the company?
  However, no matter what Suiyu thought in their hearts, she was not relieved until she left the company. She had reasons to be afraid of Shen Jueshu before, but after so many transactions with Shen Jueshu, she was still afraid. I started to get a little confused.
  Don't do it if you don't understand it, Suiyu put the problem behind her, seeing that the sky in the distance has begun to glow red, she drove to the clubhouse last time.
  Entering the door again, it was still the same situation, Sui Yu didn't make any fuss anymore, he followed Jiang Siyue into the room calmly, and the people left behind still guarded outside quietly.
  As soon as the door was closed after entering, Jiang Siyue's face became a little dignified. She pulled Sui Yu and asked, "Have you had any conflicts with Shen Jueshu during this period? Have you noticed any bad moves by her?" "
  Huh? What do you mean?" Sui Yu looked at her, she and Shen Jueshu didn't have conflicts other than the previous conflict, and she didn't dare to get angry at Shen Jueshu?
  Seeing that Suiyu didn't notice, Jiang Siyue said as if she was about to die in a hurry: "Do you know what I saw at noon!" Suiyu sat down and opened a bottle of wine, but this time
  she Not daring to drink any more, she poured a glass and took a sip before slowly asking: "What did you see?"
  Seeing her like this, Jiang Siyue was about to faint, and stepped forward to snatch the wine from her hand, her voice a little The older one said: "Your wife is looking for another Alpha! And this Alpha is your deadly enemy!"
  Seeing that the wine was snatched away by her, Sui Yu was not annoyed, and asked with a wink, "Who is my deadly enemy?"
  Jiang Si Yue: "..."
  She began to hate iron and steel and said: "Li Jiang! Li Jiang!"
  The last time she mentioned Li Jiang, when Sui Yu was not impatient, she was quite puzzled. I don't like to hear myself talk about Li Jiang the most. Every time I see myself sticking to Li Jiang, I can't wait to wake her up!
  "Uh." Sui Yu was a little dumb. After saying this, this Li Jiang is really the original owner's deadly enemy, the only top Alpha in Linhai City, and there are many overlaps in the industries of the two companies. Naturally, competition arose. .
  What Sui Yu didn't expect was that Jiang Siyue didn't know that Shen Jueshu and Li Jiang were friends?
  Seeing Jiang Siyue still looking anxious, she suddenly narrowed her eyes and said, "How did you know they met? You went to find Li Jiang again?" At this point, she suddenly began to hate iron for being weak, Pointing her forehead and gritted his teeth, he said, "You're already like this, and people don't even give you a second look. Do you have to make yourself so worthless?!" Suiyu accepts the kind of sacrifice for the person he likes
  , But she doesn't accept turning herself into a bottomless dog-licking behavior.
  Jiang Siyue suddenly felt a little guilty, she glanced around but didn't look at Suiyu, after all, she was crying to death in front of her two days ago, but today she turned to look for Li Jiang, it seemed a bit worthless.
  "We are talking about the matter between Shen Jueshu and Li Jiang now! You are not afraid that she will wear a cuckold for you!" Although wearing a cuckold is not something that Shen Jueshu would do, it is hard to guarantee that they will. Discuss what to do with Suiyu.
  Sui Yu let go of Jiang Siyue, and said softly, "She won't."
  Inexplicably, Sui Yu was so sure. If these two could be together, Shen Jueshu would have been with each other long ago, and in the book, there is no possibility for the two of them in the future.

  Jiang Siyue's expression was a bit indescribable, "She can't, but Li Jiang can! Li Jiang's susceptibility period today!"
  Sui Yu: "..."