Chapter 4: Susceptible period

She entered the bedroom, but was surprised to find that there was no one else there, only Sui Yu fell to the ground, her face flushed even more than before, and the pajamas on her body were soaked by her cold sweat ...

She sniffed the fragrance of irises in the air, but was surprised to find another smell emanating from Sui Yu's body.

How can there be two kinds of pheromone smells on a person.

She froze on the spot in astonishment, watching Sui Yu curl up on the ground and moan. Yin Yin's appearance, still can't figure out what's going on with her now.

With another scent similar to geranium covering the scent of iris, the pheromone of Suiyu seems to have undergone a transformation, completely switching to the scent of geranium with a touch of lemon.

Her eyes were a little dark and hard to distinguish, she didn't understand what was going on in front of her, and she couldn't understand why Suiyu's pheromones changed. Could rebirth affect the pheromones? Why didn't this change happen to me?

She was somewhat unexpected about the situation before her, especially when the pheromones of the geranium began to rage like snow mountain avalanches, she had no time to think about why this happened.

Suiyu has entered a susceptible period.

Shen Jueshu took two steps back, and noticed that his stamina glands began to swell and beat, and his own pheromones also began to escape through the barrier stickers. One can imagine how high his own concentration is.

She gritted her teeth to hold back the instinct that would force her to give in, took out the inhibitor from her handbag and injected herself. As the inhibitor began to work, the instinctive desire was also weakening, but in the end there would still be Some vague feeling residues will never go away.

At that moment just now, Omega's instinct of wanting to be marked by Alpha envelops her, there is no love, only the instinct of being a beast.

She was so easily lured by Suiyu's pheromone that she was almost in heat.

Shen Jueshu's face was a little dark, looking at Suiyu who was curled up on the ground, his eyes were obscure, this kind of situation had never happened before, no matter how much pheromone Suiyu released in the past, it never succeeded Lure her into heat.

"Suppression, inhibitor..." Sui Yu who was lying on the ground blushed and begged for help from Shen Jueshu. At this moment, she was about to be tormented by the hot tide and cry!

She didn't know it before, but at this moment she can also understand that she has really entered the susceptible period.

It turns out that the susceptibility period is really so difficult!

Waves of heat surged towards her like the tide, forcing her to let go of her rationality, to succumb to that instinctive desire, and the tyranny that wanted to tear everything apart!

Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu, who was crying on the ground, and said calmly, "I don't have Alpha inhibitors, and there won't be any in this room."

This was originally a room for them to spend their wedding night. If they happened to be in the susceptible period or the estrus period, that would be the best thing. How could there be such things as inhibitors?

Suiyu burst into tears. She had never experienced such a thing in her life. This kind of tyranny and dissatisfaction was about to drive her crazy, especially after smelling the pheromone in the air that belonged to Shen Jueshu. This feeling of dissatisfaction grew stronger and stronger, as if a huge hole had been opened in the heart to let the wind leak out.