Chapter 39: Green tea

After returning home, Suiyu turned out the digestion tablet worriedly and asked Shen Jueshu to eat it. After watching her eat it, she went upstairs to help her put away the bath water, and then came to her side and said, "Go take a bath." First?"

Shen Jueshu looked up at her and nodded.

Seeing her going upstairs, Sui Yu looked at the darkening sky outside, and felt that it was still early, so he fiddled around at home. When Shen Jueshu got out of the shower, he saw Sui Yu holding the microphone He looked at her with a smile.

"It's still early, shall we sing?" Sui Yu said into the microphone.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Since there was no song Sui Yu wanted in this world, she just sang it.

"Friends walk together for a lifetime, and those days are no longer there. In a word, for a lifetime..."

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Her face was extremely tense, and she even began to doubt and follow Yu sang this song. Does the song have any other purpose, just to take the opportunity to tell myself the answer tactfully.

"Huh? Doesn't it sound good?" Sui Yu looked at her tense face and asked with some doubts. Although she was a little tone deaf in singing, this song was already the best she could sing.

Shen Jueshu looked away from her and said, "Do you have any other songs, I don't want to listen to this one."

Friends who don't want to hear that sentence.

"I don't like to listen to this song, so I'll change it to another one." Sui Yu said calmly, and then sang: "The blue and white strokes of the plain embryo turn thick and thin..." Even if I didn't sing very well, but Shen

Jue Shu didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment in front of him, and he still sang a song seriously.

Shen Jueshu didn't laugh at her either, she just sat aside and listened quietly to Sui Yu's singing, Sui Yu's voice was very nice, even if she was incomplete, it wouldn't be hard to hear, especially the songs she sang behind were still Well done, the corners of her lips raised unconsciously when she listened.

Seeing that Shen Jueshu's mood improved, Suiyu felt a lot happier, so he couldn't help asking her: "Do you want to sing? I've been singing all the time." Shen Jueshu looked at the microphone she handed over,

thinking After thinking about it, she still shook her head, "I don't know how to sing."

It is true that she never sang.

"Ah?" There was a little disappointment in Suiyu's eyes, but she didn't force Shen Jue to sing. After singing two more songs, she felt that it was meaningless to sing like this, so she put down the microphone and turned on the game, and handed over the handle Said to Shen Jueshu: "Let's play the game, the level we played last time has not been cleared yet."

Shen Jueshu took the controller and sat next to Suiyu. Still able to touch the other's shoulder, Shen Jueshu lowered her eyes slightly, sniffing the pleasant fragrance of geranium from her nose.

Understanding the pleasant breath under her pheromone, the corners of her lips curled up.

At least Suiyu was happy to stay with him.

"By the way, when I went to see Siyue today, I met Li Jiang there!" Sui Yu shared gossip with her while playing games, and said, "She actually became a sponsor of the show just to have a reason to enter the recording park !"

At this time, Sima Zhao's heart is to become a sponsor!

"Huh?" Shen Jue made a doubtful voice through his nose, and asked with great interest, "Is she here to see Siyue?" "I think so!" Suiyu said firmly, and then pursed her