Chapter 49 : Children

The appearance is arrogant and presumptuous, and he doesn't show any mercy to face. If he said this directly in such a large live broadcast, wouldn't he just slap himself and the Li family in the face?

As soon as these words came out, everyone became excited, even the host's eyes lit up. This is definitely a hot spot tonight!

"Looking at Mr. Li's love for you online, is it because of her that you disagree?" The host continued digging.

Jiang Siyue looked at the host, frowned, and said in a confused tone: "Do I still need to answer this question? President Ren Li didn't give you the answer? I don't want her!" This

sentence , even more arrogant than the previous sentence.

Those who heard her words were a little stunned. She really didn't want Li Jiang. Li Jiang was not only a top Alpha, she was also the current leader of the Li family. !

Li Jiang in the audience looked at Jiang Siyue's arrogant and bright appearance, lowered her eyebrows and smiled slowly.

That's right, she should live so recklessly and freely.

The interview on the stage is still going on, Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu in the audience are listening, while lowering their heads to pay attention to the trend of public opinion on the Internet. I have to say that Li Jiang played very well yesterday, and the Alpha led by her The group formed a confession to Jiang Siyue, as if they wanted to send back all those who insulted Jiang Siyue.

"The Jiang family will not let it go." Sui Yu said in a low voice, Jiang Boshan's obviously exquisite egoism, even if it is his own sister, he will take action to eradicate him if it hinders him, and he will make full use of it if it is useful .

"I will make him have no time to pursue these matters." Shen Jueshu said in a low voice.

With the family and the Shen family, it is enough for Jiang Boshan to drink a pot.

Sui Yu pursed his lips and smiled, holding Shen Jueshu's hand and said with a low smile, "Siyue really didn't call you sister-in-law so many times in vain." No one thought

before that this sister-in-law's calling would come true.

Shen Jueshu's eyes softened, and he shook Suiyu's hand back, thinking that it was a little inconceivable that he would let Jiang Siyue call him like that.

This final is very important to Jiang Siyue, and she has put in a lot of hard work for it. Although she was affected by those bad things the day before, but under the comfort of Suiyu and the others, she has a kind of self-confidence. The confidence to flourish.

Therefore, the expressiveness of the stage this time is even better than before, and the sense of power shown in the singing and dancing has also reached an exciting level.

Not surprisingly, there was Jiang Siyue in the debut position, Mo Yu won the first place, she won the third place, and Tang Wan was the fourth place.

Regardless of the ranking, at least what they said before, letting Mo Yu take them to fly has come true.

Looking at Jiang Siyue who was smiling so brightly on the stage, Li Jiang felt happy for her, she finally found what she loved.

While looking proudly at his own little friend on the stage, Li Xi felt melancholy and helpless towards the younger sister beside him, feeling that this person just accepted a dead truth and would not change anything.

She deserves to be single for so many years, and she doesn't even know what the sweet taste of love is.

The night of the finals ended successfully, and then Jiang Siyue and the others officially started to be busy, but before they officially started to be busy, they will be given three days off. These three days off are natural for a young couple like Mo Yu I really want to stick together, but for Jiang Siyue...