2

^^Kiki

Addy's POV

"Well, are you just going to stand there or greet me, gorgeous?" Kiki had a teasing smile on her face.

"I-I-" I couldn't form any words.

"Unlike you, I don't excel in self control. I can't hold myself back any longer."

Kiki smiled and walked to me. She slowly cupped my cheeks and stared at me like I was the most precious thing in the world. I hesitantly covered her hands with mine as I locked eyes with her loving ones. Kiki then leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I clenched my eyes tight because I didn't want to open them and for it all to be another dream turned nightmare.

"I promise you that I'm really here." I felt soft lips touching my cheeks, prompting me to open my eyes.

"Ki-" My voice cracked and tears streamed down my cheeks. "You can't-"

"I'm here my love." Kiki tenderly smiled and kissed all over my face. "My gorgeous criminal..." She stepped back to check me out. "You look even more ravishing than before. I can't keep myself at bay." She had a teasing smile on her face.

Kiki took a step forward, prompting me to take one backwards. She laughed since she thought I was messing with her. Kiki wrapped an arm around my waist and yanked me until we were chest to chest. She cupped my chin and leaned in, but I looked down.

"Kiki, I can't." I sniffled and kept my eyes trained on the ground.

"You wish to make me jealous of a nonexistent competitor?" She smirked. "Even if you're with someone else, you can kick their sorry ass to the curb because you're mine and no one is as great as me." She tried to kiss me again, but I turned, so her lips connected with my cheek.

"Kiki, I've done some really bad things." I fearfully looked at her.

"Okay, I don't want to think of you being intimate with others, but I won't hold it against-"

"That's not all." I was petrified. "I harmed so many." I whispered.

"People say and do stuff all the time when they're hurt. I'm sure everyone understands-"

"Kiki!" I then covered my face with my hands. "I was so weak without you. I couldn't... my morals... my actions... I was the embodiment of e-evil!"

"Addy, I could never view you as evil-"

"Well, I was!" I sniffled. "And I need to be honest with you." I averted my eyes. "I tried to be strong. I really did. You must believe me!" I gripped her hands.

"Of course I believe you." Her eyes softened, making me feel even guiltier.

"I needed to get you back. I just had to, so I resorted to every evil, vile, low deed imaginable. I harmed and broke trust and lies and torture and..." Kiki wasn't following me. "I was so hurt that I wanted everyone to suffer. I changed the atmosphere here and forced... and then to bring you back. I needed sacrifices." Kiki sharply inhaled air. "I was basically successful with Hana and Acacia, but Zena and Yeira thankfully saved them-"

"Who's Hana again?"

"Yeira's mate." I looked down.

"Okay." Kiki slowly nodded. "At least, they are safe."

"That's not it." I hugged myself. "I went against Lucifer because I was trying to find Rory, so I could go back in time and save you. But, I wanted to kill her. That was my intention, but they stopped me." Kiki didn't say anything as I spoke. "And then the showdown with Amenadiel and Maze and... I almost killed Linda and Chloe." I ran a hand through my hair.