6

^^Finn

Zena's POV

(Before Yeira got back from East Asian realm)

I heard a sound before sun blasted through the window. I opened my eyes to find Acacia bent over. I titled my head because that wasn't a bad angle. Acacia looked over her shoulder with a smirk. I blushed and hid myself under the covers. I felt the bed dip before the covers were thrust off my face. My blushing face was angled at the bed until Acacia's face filled my vision.

"Good morning." Acacia pecked my lips.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"I'm sorry for forcing you here."

"You didn't." I mumbled. "I wasn't... therapy isn't bad. I just-"

"Gooooood morning!" Finn climbed up the ladder. "How are you?"

"Can't you see that-" Acacia was interrupted by my yelling and closing my eyes. "Z, what's wrong?"

"You scared your girl, sis?"

"Z, what's-"

"Why's he naked?!" I squealed.

"Why's he- FINN!" Acacia complained.

"Huh? Oh!" He laughed. "Sorry. Forgot I'm not in my home realm. Any undies, Z?"

"Get out, Finn." Acacia demanded.

"Fine." He grumbled and left.

"Why do you guys run around naked?" I mumbled.

"It's... our culture." Acacia groaned. "I'll clock him next time I see him."

"You don't need to." I chuckled. "Anyways, we should get ready for our session today." I teased.

"What do you think they're going to ask?" She pinned me down. "How loud I make you scream?" She squeezed my neck.

"Exactly that." I chuckled as she released me.

Acacia and I got ready and walked to the therapist location. I jumped on Acacia's back, so she gave me a piggyback ride until we arrived. We knocked on the door and opened it to find our therapist. He stood to greet us.

"Welcome, please take a seat." He gestured to the couch. "Now, why are we here?"

"I took the initiative to schedule this. We're..." Acacia smiled and held my hand. "We're getting married. And we want to make sure that we work through any issues before the big day."

"What issues are you facing?" He wrote in his notepad.

"Well, I've... I've cheated on her." Acacia worked up the courage.

"What drove you to that?"

"It's not anything she did. She's been more than amazing to me-"

"Then, why? Boredom?" Umm... that stung a little. "Jealousy? Fear?"

"Fear?" I leaned forward. "What does fear have to do with anything?"

"Has Zena done anything that would make you fearful? Is that why you sought comfort in another?"

"She sought comfort in my sister and she's more unhinged than me." I scoffed.

"So excitement then?" My jaw dropped at his question.

"She's been plenty exciting. It's just that I'm the boring one. It's because of my trauma that I don't want anything super exciting and freaky. It's because of me. And she's stayed by my side through it all. I'm beyond grateful."