52

^^Freja

Third Person POV

Blake focused on spinning the rod to make sure the glass was properly heated. He pulled it out and observed the newly made vase. Blake then placed the glass vase in water, producing steam. He pulled up his mask and inspected the glass. He sat on a stool and observed the other glass pieces he made.

"Hey, Blakey." He felt arms around his neck before a kiss was pressed to his cheek.

"My lullaby." He murmured with a smile and placed a hand to her arm.

"Are you ready?" She excitedly asked.

"I have to close up and turnoff the machines. I'll meet you at the spot."

"Okay." Freja smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you." He grinned and kissed her neck. "I'll be there soon."

Freja giddily smiled and walked off. Blake began to clean up his station when he overheard sneers. He turned to find two guys cornering Freja. Blake furrowed his brows in confusion as he watched on. He listened to hear them goading Freja and insulting her sexuality and gender identity.

"So your boyfriend is gay since he likes to play with another guy." The bully snickered.

"I'm not a guy." Freja meekly muttered.

"But, you have a dick, right?" His friend pushed his hand up Freja's skirt, so she gasped and stepped back. "Don't you like it up the ass?"

"He knows you have a dick, right? Or are you keeping that from him, tranny?" The original bully played with Freja's hair, prompting her to slap his hand away.

"Just leave me alone."

"Why? You're into guys." The other one pressed himself against her. "I know you like it." He breathed into her ear.

Freja managed to squeeze past him and run off. The bullies laughed at her retreating form. Blake pondered a moment before approaching them. Blake then tapped the second guy. He turned, only to be socked in the face. He fell as the original one shouted and pushed Blake into a wall. Blake kicked him down and whacked him with a hammer. The guy fell and clutched his head in pain.

Blake sauntered up to the other one and bludgeoned him to death. Blake noticed the original bully rolling around in pain. He looked around until his eyes settled on the rod. He got up and approached the object. His hand found the end of a rod that was still in the furnace. His fingers slowly wrapped around the object.

Blake stalked towards the guy and kicked him in the face. The guy groaned as Blake straddled him. Blake swiftly undid the guy's belt and dragged his clothes down. Blake then flipped the guy onto his stomach and spread his legs.

"How's this for up the ass?" Blake sneered before ramming the piping hot rod up the bully's ass.

The student screamed bloody murder as Blake slowly rotated the object inside the guy. Blake continued pushing the rod as far as it could go in order to cause internal bleeding. Blake had enough of the guy's voice and shoved the rod upwards until it protruded out the guy's mouth. His eyes remained wide open as he instantly died.

Blake removed the bloodied rod and tossed it aimlessly. He then yanked the guy up and dragged him towards the furnace. Blake tossed the dead body inside before moving to the other friend. He repeated the action before closing the furnace. He made sure the temperature was at its max before leaving the glassblowing studio.

Blake whistled while walking in the general direction. He smiled when he spotted Freja. Freja waved him over, resulting in him jogging to her. Blake went to his knees in order to push Freja onto her back. Freja giggled as he pressed kisses along her collarbones.