58

^^Blake

Third Person POV

Blake looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath. He enjoyed the sensation from the blood painting his skin. He looked down when he heard the wheezing of the man. Blake titled his head and smiled as he watched the man struggle to crawl away. Blood poured out his neck from the incision Blake had given him.

The man quickly weakened and rested his back against the wall. He stared at Blake in defeat. Blake played with his fingers as he observed the various supplies in the room. He spotted a hammer and grinned. Blake flipped the hammer in the air before catching it and smashing it against the man's head.

The man's head flung back as Blake smashed the hammer again, effectively knocking out the man's teeth and crushing part of his skull. He then gouged out the man's eye and stared in awe at the optic nerve. Blake performed a little routine of placing the severed eye ball over his. He then did funny faces at the man. Blake removed it before swallowing the eyeball.

Blake had an insatiable appetite for gore and served body parts. Blake grunted as he slipped his hand between the opening of the man's bashed skull. He then severed the man's skull apart and cackled as blood would occasionally spurt out. Blood painted Blake's face as he tore the skull apart. He released an eerie sound while lifting the brain. Blake stared at the organ as if it were a trophy. He hugged it close to his chest, staring at his already bloodied clothes.

Blake groaned because now his fun was over since the guy was dead. He begrudgingly stood and exited the building. He trudged to a rest area to clean up. Blake was ignorant to the trucker observing him. The trucker stomped out his cigarette before following Blake inside. He found a naked Blake in the showers. Blake simply stared at the wall as the water sprayed away the blood.

He thought Blake was a weirdo, so he called out to him. Blake stayed mute as he stared at the tiles.

"Fucking weirdo." The trucker muttered.

He threw a silver tin at Blake's head. Blake flinched at the contact. The trucker shook his head and left the room. He sat down in the lounge area and watched the tv. Meanwhile, Blake's hand raised to turn off the shower. He turned and walked out the shower.

Blake stared at his bloodied clothes and contemplated before making up his mind. His mind was made up as he exited the restroom even though he was naked. Blake heard the tv and followed the noise. Blake's eyes glanced to the mop and bucket the cleaners used. He grabbed the mop and broke it over his knee. He then stalked towards the distracted trucker.

The trucker chuckled at the show. It then cut to break, temporarily blacking out the tv. As the tv blackened, the trucker observed Blake's reflection. He turned as Blake impaled him with the wooden piece. The man flopped to the ground, dead. Blake then removed the trucker's clothes and put them on. The clothes were baggy on him, but he didn't care. He then turned and left the establishment.

Blake stood still and focused on Freja's aura. He walked in the direction where her aura was faint. Blake entered a store that Freja had obviously visited. He recognized it as an exorcism type thing/ dark arts. Based on how faint the aura was, she had been here less than an hour ago. Blake darkly chuckled because she was fleeing from him. The hunt was indeed on.

"Hey, can I help you?" A man approached him. Blake didn't say anything. "If you're not going to get anything, then you can leave, buddy." He pointed at the exit.

Blake nodded and turned around. The man went back to texting, missing Blake locking them both in the store. Blake then turned around and walked towards the man. The man sighed and asked if Blake needed anything. Blake stayed mute, frustrating the man even more.