77

Third Person POV

The DJ spun the track and screeched it a little before announcing the married couple. Zena and Acacia entered in their short party dresses. Everyone hollered and shot streamers in the air. Now, the wedding venue was beyond gorgeous, but the reception was completely unhinged... like both brides desired.

Acacia and Zena danced in the center of the room. They enjoyed each other and screamed as people doused them with expensive champagne. Acacia laughed and brought Zena's lips to hers. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere and wide variety of food. It was a never ending buffet.

Acacia and Zena smiled as they held onto each other's arms. The duo giggled and kept tripping over the other's feet since they kept smiling at each other. They slowed when they spotted Kai with his vast amount of dates. Kai had his arms around two girls, but there were like four other girls holding onto him as well. Zena arched a brow since she caught Kai and this guy overtly checking each other out.

"Really, Kai?" Acacia rolled her eyes.

"You said I didn't have to fly solo."

"I said a plus one." Acacia crossed her arms.

"And they each brought their own plus ones." Kai and the girls laughed. "Plus, the more the merrier. Right, Z?"

"Sure." Zena laughed as the group left. "Huh."

"Would you believe that he doesn't even refer to them as his girlfriends. In his head, they're just all dating. Makes no sense." Acacia watched her brother.

"Can't even call it a throuple." Zena scratched her head.

Draco, Yulia, and Freja were standing at the bar top tables. Draco glanced at his watch as he counted down the time until he could leave. Yulia didn't necessarily mind since she enjoyed the party environment. She did have a little surprise for her melancholic sister. And that surprise just arrived.

"Freja." The younger Jørgensen looked up. "Over there." Yulia nudged her.

Freja turned and gasped. There were about a dozen demons surrounding Blake. Blake had a shock collar, cuffed wrists, and feet. His chains rattled as he moved. Freja ran to him and watched his eyes shine at seeing her. Freja flung her arms around him as he grinned. Matt spotted them and leaned over to Mia.

"Umm... isn't that-"

"Just allow him a head start for the rest of the evening." Mila smirked. "It took a lot of coordination with Kiki and Yulia to pull that one off." She smiled at Blake and Freja trading kisses. "Kiki also promised that the demons wouldn't allow him to escape. Plus, Gello is watching over them." She spotted Gello nodding in her direction.

"Okay." He stood upright and drank his beer. "Better be happy Julian isn't here." He muttered.

Hailey and Finn were swinging each other's arms as they passed Matt, causing him to spill the beer on his shirt. He gave them a dirty look, but they stuck their tongues at him. Matt hissed his teeth and used a napkin to dab at his shirt. Mila hid a smile and left her former boss to dance with her wife.

~~~
Hiro laughed while twirling Lexi around. She turned and held his hand. She then dragged him off somewhere, so he laughed while jogging after her. Misuke smiled at the young couple. Inari slowly approached and offered her a glass, which Misuke kindly accepted.

"It was a beautiful ceremony." Misuke smiled. "I've never been to this realm before. It's different from back home, but not bad."

"It's my first time here too. Hana promised to give us a tour tomorrow." Inari grinned.