47

^^Blake

Addy's POV

I covered my ears because the shouting was intense. It's been like 3 days and Ken and Nyx were still going at it upstairs. I couldn't take it anymore and left the mansion. As I was walking, I sensed Lily. I turned to find her running up to me. We hugged and she pulled back to look in the direction of the mansion.

"I'm guessing Nyx found out."

"When we all did." I gave her a tense look. "It's not pretty."

"I can tell. I'm sure anyone within a 3 block radius can tell."

"Why are you here?"

"Well, since the Queen knows everything, she's allowing me to deliver Yugi's pills to Ken. But, I don't think I want to enter there just yet." She nervously smiled.

"Ya, I'd advise you to lay low for a bit. Nyx found out who Ken told and she's not pleased." I took a deep breath.

"In lighter news, guess what?!" She eagerly smiled.

"What?"

"I... have news on Blake." She squeaked when I gasped. "Ya, so I just had to get Jaxi bear in the right mood and... he like spilled everything. Well, not really spilled because it wasn't like it was confidential or anything."

"What'd you find?"

"So apparently Blake has been in the elf realm this entire time." My jaw dropped at the news. "I know! There are lots of elves who live in the light realm and frequently travel to the elf realm and back. And they've whispered about him, so it naturally reached Ajax's ears. He didn't think anything of it since it didn't concern him or the safety of the light realm."

"He's there, now? Is he okay?"

"Ya, so here's what's really weird. He like follows Freja around like nonstop. Freja as in Freja Jørgensen or Acacia's younger sister." I was shocked. "Ya. Like I don't know what's between them, but he doesn't leave her side. And I think Draco Jørgensen tried killing him."

"No!"

"He's fine and everything. I think he had gotten locked in a jail before or something. Ajax wasn't really sure. He was curious why I wanted to know, so I told him that I'm researching about demons ever since Baalam was killed."

"Baalam's death really hurt Kiki. But, Blake being alive is amaz-"

"FUCK OFF, NYX!" We watched Ken storm out the house.

"I've got to catch her before she leaves. High blood pressure with a baby isn't good. See you around and wish me luck." Lily hugged me once more before chasing after Ken.

Instead of waiting around, I ran to where Kiki was. I tracked her aura and ignored the hateful glares being thrown my way. Kiki was hitting a punching bag when I arrived. She wiped the sweat off her face before facing me. She widely grinned when I ran to her.

"My gorgeous wife- aura frantic. What happened?" She held my shoulders.

"Blake's alive!"

"You saw him?!"

"No, Lily told me. I had her look into him and Ajax knew where he was. He's in the elf realm and following Freja around-"

"Freja Jørgensen?" I nodded. "Fuck me." I watched her eyes darkened. "Rowan!" She summoned him. "Alert Gello and have her contact him. Then, have Gad meet him and bring him here. Now!" She shouted as he flew off. "I'm killing them."

Kiki zipped away, leaving me confused. I then put two and two together before sprinting after her aura. I found her trashing Acacia's dorm. Acacia yelled as she came down the stairs. Kiki sneered and stormed towards. Acacia's anger morphed into confusion and fear. Acacia backed away, but wasn't fast enough for Kiki.