63

^^Inari

Yeira's POV

I grunted and pushed some of the rubble off us. Hana gasped for air and began coughing. I closed my eyes and focused on the heartbeats. I managed to locate Misuke and Inari and pushed the earth away, allowing them to free themselves. Misuke violently coughed, so Inari hit her back.

"How do we get out of here?" Hana panicked. "I don't like this."

"I'll think of something." I started patting the surrounded area.

"This is my biggest fear. I don't want to be buried alive." Inari began hyperventilating, so Misuke calmed her.

The girls began freaking out and claiming they couldn't breathe. I told them to calm because they'd be using up the remaining oxygen too fast. They shook and attempted to relax, but were internally freaking out. I closed my eyes and focused on the vibrations made when I punched the earth. My sonic capabilities picked up hollow places.

I placed my fist an inch away from the wall. I then used all my strength to punch it. The room shook as more debris fell on us. Inari cried out and begged me to stop. The thing is that if I don't continue, we'll be stuck here together. I continued punching the wall and ignoring Inari screaming as debris covered her.

I gave a massive punch that exploded the wall. I noticed the tunnel cave in on itself again, so I swiftly grabbed Inari and Misuke and thrust them through the hole. I then kicked Hana threw as I was completely covered. I was a bit disoriented, but focused on my sonar abilities. I clawed my way through the dirt and eventually found the wall. I fell through and landed on my stomach.

"Ouch." I mumbled.

I pushed myself up and observed the women dusting themselves off. I peeked through the hole to see the dirt. Inari was calm now and advised us to keep walking. Where were we even going? I didn't care and just followed Hana.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Ya, that was scary." She admitted.

"You did great." I smiled and rubbed her back.

"Thanks for saving us." Misuke expressed her gratitude.

"No worries." I shrugged.

We kept walking, but Hana and Misuke began to lose hope that we'd ever escape. Inari urged us to continue and gave them hope. I could hear faint music blasting. I tried to locate the sound, but the sound bounced off various walls. I touched the wall and felt a slight vibration. We'd have to go through the wall. My hands patted along the wall.

"We need to go through the wall."

"There's a tunnel, meaning a passage. Why'd we go through? The tunnel could cave in on us." Inari stated.

"We don't know where this passage ends." I spoke. "I feel sound, so someone is close by."

"Are they friendly?" Misuke crossed her arms and raised a brow.

I clasped my hands and brought them over my shoulder. I then swung with all my might and created a hole in the wall. Inari squeezed her eyes shut in anticipation of the cave crumbling, but it didn't. And I was right about the music. I entered first to see the dragon clan.

"No way." Misuke laughed and entered after me.

"Is that Eris?" Hana pointed at a scantily dressed Eris.

"Wow." I snickered and walked further inside.

The dragons noticed and bared their claws at us. When they spotted Inari, they retracted their claws. Eris gasped and ran to us. She swung her arms around Hana and I. I awkwardly patted her back as Hana hugged her tight. Shinra appeared looking greasier than ever. He smirked and raised a toast to Inari. The group cheered and went back to their previous activities as he approached us.