20

^^Ajax

Ken's POV

It's been a few weeks and Hailey has come out of her shell more. She joins Sophie and I for dinner or any occasion. Yugi was ecstatic when she proposed to go into the city with Roman. She actually dragged Yugi with them even when the doctor insisted he had a lot of paperwork.

Right now, Hailey and I were laughing in the springs. The mermaids and fairies enjoyed the atmosphere as well. Our joy was cut short when Roman approached. He gave us a gentle smile while we swam to the shore. The two of us placed our arms on the edge when he squatted down.

"Yugi sent me to get the two of you. Time for healing." He chuckled when Hailey groaned. "Come on." He smiled and handed us towels.

After drying off, Hailey gave me a look before venturing after Roman. They were a few feet when Roman suddenly stopped and turned.

"Oh, ya. Lily asked for you."

"What does she need?" I wrapped the linen around me.

"Not sure. She didn't say. Just told me to get you." He shrugged and continued walking with Hailey.

I shrugged and headed towards Lily's cute little shop. I pushed back the beaded curtains and saw her selling a beautifully woven basket to a customer. The customer thanked her and turned to see me. She then smiled and greeted me. I greeted her back and waved as she passed.

"Ken!" Lily bounded up to me.

"Hey, Roman said you needed me."

"Yep! Come along!" She led me to a private room. "So I know you didn't ask, but-"

"It's fine. Just tell me." I chuckled at her.

"There are these oils that are really good for pregnant women. I thought I could put them on you to help ensure a healthy pregnancy."

"You're a godsend." I gripped her shoulder and watched her laugh.

"Get on the bed, princess." She laughed.

Lily had me take my top off while I laid on my back. I smirked and raised a brow when she straddled me. Lily rolled her eyes and proceeded to lather my stomach with different oils and perfumes. She explained what the different ones did, but I tuned her out since the massage felt so nice.

She'd have me occasionally turn to provide a better massage. When I turned, a hair got over my face and no matter how hard I tried... I couldn't move it. Lily then leaned forward to move a stubborn hair out my face. Her face was so close to mine when the door was opened.

"Umm..." We turned to see a confused Ajax. "What is going on in here?"

Lily and I looked at each other in panic because we didn't know what to say. We didn't want to tell him I'm pregnant and his darling wife is giving me various vitamins. Lily looked at me to explain, so I faced him.

"We are..." I really didn't know how to answer, but he crossed his arms in expectation. "We are having an affair." I faced Lily, who furrowed her brows. She then gasped and nodded.

"Yes, we are." She faced Ajax. "We were so lonely." Her response was so robotic that I almost broke out in laughter.

"As you can see, her hands are on my boobs." I quickly grabbed her hands and placed them on my boobs. "See. Affair."

"Yep." Lily nodded.

"What?" Ajax was so confused. "You guys are clearly doing something that you don't want me to know about. But seriously, Lily? An affair?" He gave her a look. "That was the best excuse you could give?"