35

Yeira's POV

I was playing video games when Hana entered the room. She took one look at me before unplugging the tv. I gave her a wtf look. Hana walked over and removed the slice of pizza dangling from my mouth. She chewed the slice while giving me an amused look. I crossed my arms and motioned for her to explain herself.

"We're doing something I saw on TikTok." She dragged me up and tossed a tortilla at me.

"What is this?" I held it against my face.

"A tortilla. We're doing the tortilla slap challenge. And because I know she'd also want to join, I invited LEX!"

Lexi sped into the room with a bottle of water and her own tortilla. I never heard of the challenge, so Lexi excitedly explained it to me. Hana decided she wanted to record it. I got a mouthful of water and mumbled at them. We all did rock paper scissors, with Hana winning. Without warning, she proceeded to slap me with the tortilla. My head whipped to the side as Lexi spat her water all over my face. Hana then spat her water on me. I then spat water out from laughing so hard.

The three of us were bent over and hysterically laughing. Okay, I like this trend. We continued messing around for like an hour. Lexi ditched us because she noticed a hot guy outside and sped towards him. Hana took my hands and had me dance with her. I had a different kind of dancing in mind, so I sped her to our bed.

"Yei." Hana quirked a brow.

I wiggled my brows and connected our lips. I jolted back since she sent a bolt of electricity through my lips. Damn, pikachu! I touched my lips as she laughed at me. Meanie! I attacked her body with kisses, making her laugh since I allowed my lips to mumble against her ticklish skin. Hana's body contorted as she snickered with my onslaught of kisses.

Hana turned her face and noticed a glass of water. Hana moved her hand, causing the water to restrain me. My eyes widened before she smirked and blew air at me. I yipped as the air blew me onto the ceiling. Hana held her hand upwards as she allowed the air to restrain me. I attempted to run in place since I couldn't move. Hana had her fill and allowed the restraints to go slack, I yelled since I belly flopped onto the floor.

"So cruel, pika!" Hana gasped when I tackled her onto the bed. "You are a violent woman!" I pinned her hands above her head. "And now you will suffuuuuuur!" Hana laughed at me.

"You're so cute, Yei." I blushed at the compliment. "The most adorable."

"I'm not adorable! I'm scary!" I whined.

"Sure, jagi." Hana chuckled. 

Hana wrapped her legs around my waist. She played with her hair before bucking her hips against mine. I gave her a smirk, which she matched. Hana bucked her hips again, making me bend over and lightly chuckle. I kissed her neck since I knew that drove her wild. Hana and I clasped hands while staring at each other. I used two fingers to move strands of hair out her face.

"Are you happy with me?" I twirled her hair around my fingers. "Truly happy?"

"Why would you ask that?" Her brows furrowed.

"The thoughts have always been there." I stared at her hair. "If I truly am best for you. If you'd be better with someone else. Someone who is more reliable and not as much of a character flaw as me. Also, if you weren't with me you may be safer. You wouldn't be chased to the ends of the earth by my enemies."

"Tamamo isn't your fault."

"Not just her. Like Geneve, Saskia, Addy, and I'm sure there'll be more." I breathed out. "Hana, I truly  love you. I may not show it the best, but I do. I am trying, so please be patient with me."