72

Ken's POV

After Gello instructed us all to leave, Nyx took me back to the light realm. We left Hailey since she was recently reunited with Baalam. We couldn't strip her away from him after everything she had been through. Nyx took me to our room and had me sleep. It didn't take much convincing since I was emotionally exhausted.

I woke up to light kisses on my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes to the mumbling. Nyx smiled at my belly and shook a child toy. She chuckled and continued whispering sweet nothings.

"Nyx?" She looked up and blushed. "What are you doing?"

"Saying good morning." She cleared her throat.

"To my belly."

"To the little one." Nyx traced her finger on my stomach.

"Since when are you-"

"I haven't been honest with you." She sighed and fully sat up. "Why the hesitation with marriage and kids." She breathed out. "The marriage had to do with my parents as you know. But, that wasn't the only thing." She looked down. "To be married, you have to have complete trust and faith in the other person. I was holding onto fear that Hailey gave me. We were supposed to be in love and she betrayed me. I feared that I'd give myself completely to you and relive the same pain." I sat up and held her hand. "That's why I'd didn't want to get married."

"Nyx-"

"But, you aren't like that." She softly smiled. "And their were reasons out of Hailey's control. I was wrong and engaging with the enemy, so your mother had every right to be concerned about me. I was in denial and being defensive instead of taking responsibility and understanding her reasoning."

"Nyx, I-"

"Ken, I do want to marry you." I gasped when she smiled. "And I want to have a family with you." Nyx added.

"Nyx-"

"I didn't know I could get you pregnant. Isn't it cool that we can have biological children?" I smiled and nodded at her. "We can have an entire village." My eyes popped as she chuckled. "I love you, Ken. And I love this kid."

"I love you too." My eyes watered.

"So what's the gender?" Nyx was giddy.

"I'm not sure."

"Huh?"

"Didn't feel right to find out without you." I admitted. "But, it's so late in the pregnancy. I'm due any day, so might as well wait."

"Fine." She grumbled. "What do you want?"

"Besides a healthy baby?" She nodded. "A girl."

"I want a boy." Nyx spoke.

"How come?"

"Because I can teach him to fight."

"Like you can't do that with a girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"It'd be nice to break up the estrogen between us." Nyx giggled.

I wrapped my arms around her as she held me tighter. Nyx pondered names with me and how we should raise the kid. Dang, she's really involved now.

X

A few weeks later...

Nyx carried me as she ran around like a complete maniac. Nyx bursted through the throne room, interrupting the meeting. Nyx announced that I was going into labor. Mom's eyes shot open as Nyx sped to the hospital. Nyx kicked down Yugi's office door to reveal him and Roman getting frisky.

"The door-"

"She's in labor!" Nyx screamed.

Yugi jumped up and directed us to a private room. Mom and all our angel friends arrived. Mom entered the room with me and Nyx. I felt a wave of calmness and knew Hailey must be sending me her aura. Oh gosh! The contractions!

"It's coming!" I yelled.

"I'm here." Yugi had Nyx and mom undress me.

"Yugi! This baby needs to get out now!" I screamed.

"Okay, we'll begin pushing." He had me bring my legs up.

"Nyx, I hate you for doing this! No more tails! And you want more kids! Hell no!" I shouted.

"Push, ken." Yugi directed.

"How'd you do this mom?! My vagina!" I yelled at her.

"Ya, it wasn't the most comfortable." She nervously chuckled. "Hailey!" She yelled at the door.

I felt more calmness enter me. My head flung back as I thought about passing out. My stomach felt like it wanted to drop. Jeez! How big is this fucking child?! Nyx encouraged me more, so I kicked her in the face. I then grabbed Yugi by the collar and brought his face close to mine.

"Get this kid out my stomach!" I demanded.

"I-I'm trying." He gulped as I released him.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"I'm here, darling." She kissed my forehead and held my hand. "You can do this, Calista." She whispered. "Your child will be beautiful."

"Ken, you're almost-" I punched Nyx in the face.

"Just a little more-" I zapped Yugi with electricity.

"I can see the head, sweetie!" Mum giggled.

"Ken, you're doing great. The baby-" I froze Nyx.

"Nice one, Ken!" Yugi dodged an energy blast.

"One more push." I squeezed mom's hand and gave a final push.

I gasped when I heard a cry. Maman wiped her tears as Yugi held the child up. I noticed a pee pee and realized it was a boy. Nyx melted herself before kissing my cheek. Yugi cleaned the child before placing him near my face. I cried as I stared at him. He then handed him to a nervous Nyx. Nyx began crying and stared at him in awe and wonder.

We had our private moment with him before allowing others inside. My dad was full on sobbing, so mom had to run his back. Ajax and Lily were ecstatic to see their nephew. Hailey smiled and had tears in her eyes. Haze was full on bawling, especially when we asked her to be his godmother. Onyx stared at her in bewilderment while hugging her. The others smiles and introduced themselves to him.

"What's his name?" Zeli smiled while hugging Cal.

"We wish to know." Ash spoke.

"Yes, dear. Tell us." Mom urged.

Nyx and I shared a look since we discussed the names beforehand. We had a girl and boy name picked out in case. Nyx smiled and nodded at me.

"Yunael after Yuna. Or Yu for short."

"That's perfect." Dad smiled.

"Little Yu." Ajax knelt down, so he was eye level with him. "How fitting." He grinned.