62

^^Zena

Zena's POV

By the time we arrived in Austria, Acacia was bitching up a storm. She demanded to take a flight to Luxembourg. Mum and maman tried to dissuade her, but the girl was persistent. They relented and book a trip on a low budget airline just to appease her. Acacia was disgusted when she boarded because it wasn't extravagant enough. Nevertheless, she sat down.

The flight was rather empty, so we could sit whenever. Acacia and I sat in one row while my parents opted for the other one. The flight was slightly bumpy, putting Acacia right to sleep. Maman rolled her eyes since she couldn't get her hair perfect. She told us she'd be going to the bathroom before leaving us. Mum smiled at me before flicking her eyes around the plane. Her eyes zoned in on this guy staring at her.

Mum gave me a small smile before slowly standing. I gave her a quizzical look, but she told me to sit down and buckle up. I followed her instructions and buckled up. I buckle Acacia as well, causing her to slightly stir before falling back into a deep sleep. Mum looked over her shoulder while continuing further down the aisle. She gave me a comforting smile as the man, who was staring at us, suddenly stood.

He swung his arm at her, but she caught it. I gasped as mum punched him in the head, causing him to fall back in his seat. She then re-positioned his arm and stabbed him with the needle in his hand. Mum's face hardened before walking back to us. Another guy met her in aisle and attempted to hit her, but she blocked his strike.

She grabbed him by the back of his neck and slammed his head against the overhead bins. Mum swung around and ducked under this guy's leg. She then punched him down. Mum then kicked the guy behind her, making him stumble backwards. She then grabbed him by the collar and slammed him into the seats. Mum punched him until he knocked out.

This guy swung at her, but she dodged his strike. She grabbed his arm, twisted it over his neck, and then managed to break his neck. Someone shot at her, but she jumped over the seats. The bullet ended up killing the other bad guy. She then ran and brought the shooter down. Mum then grabbed the seat and held it up as someone decked a knife at her. She gave them an irritated look since they blade would've hit her pelvis.

"That's not fair." She removed the blade and decked it at the girl's head.

Mum then engaged in hand to hand combat with another girl. She used a seatbelt to strangle the woman to death. Mum cracked her neck and hit closer, only to stop when one of the pilots exited with a gun in his hands. I involuntarily held my hands up, but he ignored me. He began shooting at mum, so she dove into a row.

Mum found a gun on the floor and shot the pilot. Unfortunately, he accidentally turned and shot the co-pilot. My eyes widened as the plane began to go down. Mum sprinted into the cockpit and managed to steady the plane.

After a little while, mum emerged from the cockpit. She gave me a nervous smirk before fixing a few cocktails. Just as she sat down, Maman exited the bathroom and Acacia woke up. Acacia yawned and did an extravagant stretch.

"Huh, is this for me?" Acacia took the cocktail from my hand. 'This is delicious."

"I can't get my hair right." Maman complained as she sat down. "It won't fluff properly. I blame it on the cabin pressure." She rolled her eyes.

"Umm..." Mum and me stared at each other. "I need to tell you something." Mum smiled at Maman and Acacia.

"What?" Acacia rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Funny story really." Mum chuckled. "So there were these bad guys and I like shot them all." Mum laughed. "And then the pilots were also secret agents, so I killed them! Well, I killed one and then he accidentally killed the other."