11

^^Gello

Addy's POV

Open mouth kisses were pressed against my bare shoulder. Kiki slowly moved the wet hair from my left side over to my right. She then began to trail kisses up my neck. With my eyes closed, I tried to get lost in the feeling. The problem was that the moment I closed my eyes, I heard screaming and saw all the carnage I caused. My eyes popped open to stare at the pristine bathroom. I stared at the mirror and observed Kiki providing my body with such gentleness and love.

"I love you, Addy." She whispered against my back.

I craned my neck, which allowed her to press her lips to mine. Kiki deepened the kiss to an acceptable amount. It was enough to get me flustered, but not enough to lead into something else. She pulled back with a smile and wrapped her arms around me. With my back pressed against her front, we silently enjoyed being in the other's presence.

"Kiki?" She hummed as she pressed kisses to my shoulder. "I didn't like how your family praised my villainous ways."

"Ya, I picked that up." She rested her chin on my shoulder. The two of us made eye contact through the mirror. "I'm sorry it was a sensitive subject. Lilith and and Radna did that because they suspect it's an insecurity of yours. They want to exploit you in anyway possible to have an edge over you. Baalam meant his words since he's a masochist and sadist. As for Alabas, she was trying to kiss your ass."

"Oh." I stared at the bubbles surrounding us. "Everytime I close my eyes, I see what I did. It's a constant nightmare that I'm being tormented with. But, I deserve it."

I heard the water move, so I looked down. I then felt myself turn until I fully faced Kiki. She used her fingers to gently lift my chin up. Kiki gave me a small smile before connecting our lips. I sighed into the kiss and pulled back.

"Addy, no matter what you did or did not do... I will always love you. I will protect and defend your name. You acted out through grief and it wasn't the proper way to deal with those feelings, but that was the avenue you took. You're no longer that dark entity. You made a mistake-"

"A mistake that cost lives and gave people trauma." I sniffled. Kiki began kissing away my tears. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She cracked a smile and hugged me again.

"Kiki?"

"Ya?"

"Another thing that's really plaguing my mind is Erana. She needs to come back so you can give her a uterus. It's really been bothering me."

"I know." Kiki smiled. "I'm just giving her time to spend with Ash. Plus, what you did is like the best form of birth control-"

"Kiki!" I shoved her shoulder, making her laugh. "That's really dark!"

"Well, it comes with the territory." She chuckled.

"And Blake." I added and watched the humor fall off her face. "I really wish to see him."

"About Blake-" I tensed since I immediately feared the worst. "No! Nothing like that!" She laughed while I released a breath. "I was waiting to travel to the human realm once we figure out what Woda took in exchange for gifting you that spell. Thought we could kill two birds with one stone."

"Oh." I nodded. "Okay."

Kiki was about to say more, but Rowan flapped into our room. The two of us peered from our bathroom to see Rowan fly around. Rowan had a bag of Oreos in his claws while soaring through the air. He cawed at us.

"He said-"

"I know what he said." I smiled and stood. "Thank you, Rowan. Delicious snacks def make me feel better and lift my mood." He flapped to me and dropped the bag in my hands. He then perched himself on my shoulder and lightly pecked my cheek. "You're so sweet to have gone into the human realm for me." I scratched his head.