45

^^Ken

Ken's POV

"I can't take this anymore!" I felt my hormones take over.

"Ken, calm down." Nyx was scared.

"No, you calm down! Don't tell me to calm down!"

"Sor-"

"Is everything alright?" Addy timidly asked.

"Does everyone look alright?!" Addy jumped. "No, no it's not! You think you can waltz in here and ask that?! You went apeshit on all of us!"

"Ken, chill." Nyx tried to stop me.

"No, I'm pissed! You invaded MY realm! Stole MY friend... actually, Zeli is- never mind! How dare you?!" Nyx had to hold me back since I was ready to pop off. "You tried to destroy my realm!"

"I-" Addy teared up.

"What's going on?" Kiki popped out the shadows. "Addy, are you okay?" She held her girlfriend's face.

"I'm gonna go." Addy moved out her grasp and walked off.

I managed to wiggled myself free from Nyx and stormed outside. I made it a good distance from the house before a cold breeze rushed in front of me. I stopped at seeing Kiki obstruct my path. Kiki looked pissed and stormed towards me. I opened my mouth to retort, but she wrapped her hand around my throat and sped me into a wall.

I gasped as she pinned me to the wall. Kiki's eyes narrowed as she squeezed even harder. I tried tapping out, but she was furious that I disrespected her girlfriend.

"Stop." I choked out.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't rip out your throat."

"I'm pregnant." I struggled to speak.

"Huh?" Kiki released me and stepped back. "That's actually a pretty good reason." She chuckled, but didn't see me laughing. "Do you really blame me? You caused my girlfriend to cry and-"

"I'm serious about being pregnant." She looked shocked. "And Nyx doesn't know. Please keep your moth shut. You are like the last person I wanted to tell out of everybody." I crossed my arms.

"Holy shit! Is it Nyx's?" She eyed my stomach. "I mean I've never done it with Nyx, but-"

"She doesn't have a dick." I flung my head back and groaned. "She has a tail that impregnated me, okay? Good, we're done with that awkward convo."

"Hold up-"

"Nope, hold down. We're not speaking about this anymore." I went to leave, but she grabbed my arm. "What?" I whined.

"Ken, this is you being pregnant. That's a big deal. How... how are you dealing with this?"

"I'm... I don't know. It's... motherhood... oh god." I began to feel hot flashes.

"I can tell you that Devils don't like hearing that name."

"Kikimora, I'm serious!" I flung my hands around. "It's not the most optimal thing. I'm going through a lot. So many things in my head and... ugh! I want to runaway."

"Didn't you runaway here?" Kiki scratched her head. "You ran away from the light realm-"

"Because my mother is a raging bitch, who killed my friend!"

"I'm sorry. What?" Kiki furrowed her brows.

"Stop playing du- wait, you don't know." Kiki shook her head. "Forgot you were dead when this happened." Kiki rolled her eyes. "Yuna's dead."