28

^^Yugi

Ken's POV

A smile was on my face as I sauntered down the halls. The smile dropped when Nyx rounded the hall. I gulped and turned to leave, but she flashed in front of me.

"Kennedy, we need to talk." She seriously spoke.

"You know statistically... talking has been associated with people getting upset."

"Kennedy, I'm serious. We need to speak. Where were you? I was trying to find you all day and-"

"I was with Lily." I squeaked. That was actually true since she was giving me treatments.

"Lily?" She crossed her arms.

"Ya, because... you know... we're-"

"Quit this having an affair bullshit, Kennedy. It's annoying and no one believes you. What the hell is going on?"

"Umm... uh..." I started to not feel well.

"We really need to talk." She grabbed my hand, but I pulled it back. "What the fuck, Kennedy?"

"I'm not feeling great." I placed my hand over my mouth. "I'm feeling ill."

"Is this your way of getting out of talking?!"

"No, I'm just not feeling well."

"Ken, I really don't care if you're trying to prolong this conversation. We need to-"

I cut her off by vomiting on her. Nyx flinched and gaged since I decorated her and her clothes with my vomit. I stared at her in horror while she was frozen in shock. What made it worse was that Zeli and cal walked by. Zeli stopped him and stared at us. She cracked a smile and opened her mouth, but I held my hand up.

"Don't. Just don't." I stopped her and it really looked like she was struggling to control herself.

"I've heard about golden and brown showers..." I squeezed my fists and closed my eyes because I hadn't realized Haze was here. "But, I've never heard about vomit fetishes."

"That's so good." Zeli wiggled in hysterics. "And clearly you haven't watched two girls, one cup-"

"I'm going to wash off and then we'll be speaking." Nyx sternly spoke before walking off. I watched her flick her hand to get liquid off.

"Just so you know, she's shaking in disgust." Zeli whispered in my ear.

"I know that!" I snapped at her before leaving them.

I found a bathroom and washed out my mouth before leaving. I then walked toward the fountain areas and spotted a few citizens. They smiled at me, so I greeted them back. I wasn't sure how long I spent aimlessly walking around, but I soon detected Nyx's aura. I turned to see her storming towards me. I gulped and mentally prepared myself.

"Hey, Nyx." I awkwardly greeted her.

"You and me are going to talk."

"But, the weather is so nice and-"

"Kennedy!"

"Okay, fine." I groaned. "We can-"

"Kennedy." We turned to see Yugi approaching us. "I need to speak with you." He sweetly spoke.

"No, Yugi. I'm speaking with her now. She can talk to you later." Nyx dismissed him.

"I'm afraid that this is important." He smiled at her.

"Ya, so is mine."

"I can argue that what I have to say is more important." He urged.

"I highly doubt that. Come on, Ken." Nyx motioned me away.