41

^^Kazuomi

Yeira's POV

"Hana!" She stopped when I called after her. "Hey, how's everything?" I pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Same old. Same old. People openly talking about what they'd like to do to my girlfriend." Hana bitterly chuckled. "Nothing I haven't heard before."

"Before? Before this prank?" She nodded at me.

"Ya. Jagiya, you're hot. I know. People notice you." I was still shocked. "In the East Asian realm, here at school, outside the campus grounds-"

"Hana, I'm-"

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You're very attractive, jagi."

"I just-" My eyes widened and I took a deep breath.

Hana's eyes showed concern as I immediately leaned against a wall. Hana held me while I struggled to regulate my breathing. She gripped my shoulders as I tried to control my shaking. I quickly looked around until I saw a mischievous look on Nat's face. She held up the control, so I quickly tried to leave this public space. I pushed Hana off me and somehow made it to an empty room.

Hana followed me as I unbuckled my belt. Her eyes frantically looked around before shutting the door. When Hana turned back around, my pants were completely pulled down. She gave me a semi-excited look, but that's not what I had planned. Hana sensually approached me when I placed my hand inside my underwear. Her lustfulness turned into confusion when I pulled out a computer chip. I then crushed it before pulling my pants back up.

"What-"

"Ha! Ha!" Nat opened the door.

"You replaced my panties with-"

"Remote controlled ones, babe!" She blew me an air kiss.

"You're a prankster!" I loudly laughed. "Alright, you win this one."

"Laters! And bye, Hana. Hope I didn't make you too jealous." She evilly smirked before leaving.

"What the fuck was that?" Hana turned to me.

"That was..." I stopped when I detected the shift in the atmosphere. "Are you ok?"

"Ya, Ya. I'm... I'm fine." She forced a smile.

"No, you're not. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing. I have nothing wrong with me." She shook her head. "I'm just going to get going."

"Now, wait a minute." I grabbed her hand. "Hana, what's wrong? Talk to me."

"No, it's just... you and Nat seem really close." She shrugged. "There's nothing wrong with that. I just didn't realize how close you two were and... it's fine. I need to get to class anyways."

"Hana-" But, she left me.

I then stomped and jumped around in annoyance when I spotted Kazu jogging up to Hana. They embraced and walked off together. I was simply standing there in confusion because I didn't understand what was wrong. Why'd she leave and the high tail it with Kazu?! I bit my lip and thought about where to go. I then remembered Lexi, so I tracked her down. Turns out she really enjoys classes on automotive and the impact of the railroad. Like what?!

Since I thought this class was retarded, I didn't have any qualms in interrupting the professor. They appeared shocked and told me to leave, but I ignored them and dragged Lexi out. I dragged her to the outskirts of the school, where the stoners occupied. One of them handed us his blunt since he wasn't gonna finish it. I took a deep inhalation before blowing out.