40

^^Zena

Zena's POV

The 6 of us chuckled at Nyx's story about Ken's jealousy. Ken huffed in the corner as Nyx explained how Ken seized the dark angel and declared them to be together in order to fend away this girl. It just so happened that the girl was asexual, prompting us to break out in hysterics.

"I think it's the bad girl vibe you got going on." They all turned to me. "Like with Kiki... I think that's what draws a lot of people in."

"Oi! You're not off the hook." Kiki smirked at me. "You inadvertently draw in a flock of women." Acacia rolled her eyes while I silently pleaded with Kiki to stop. "Unlike us, you have an advantage. It's your vampiric allure."

"I don't really use it." I sheepishly muttered since Acacia gave me the stank eye.

"There's a default setting." Nyx smirked while I squirmed in my seat. "You can't control that." She pointed out.

"True that."

"You guys get more attention." I grumbled.

"Nah." Kiki and Nyx spoke at the same time. "You're oblivious. Right, Acacia?" Acacia flipped them off in response.

"In fact!" Kiki jumped off the table. "I'll prove it to you."

"You really don't-"

"And..." Her eyes scanned the courtyard. "I'll also be messing with your sister while proving my point." She took out her phone and began typing something. It took her about a minute before an evil smirk adorned her face. "Done!"

"What'd you do?" Addy nervously asked.

"Just sent out a Mass notification that Zena and Yeira are single." Everyone's jaw dropped. "And told everyone they're fair game and to hit them up before they go off the market again. Also, want to know who they think is hotter."

"Kiki!" Addy chastised.

"What the fuck?!" Acacia stomped to her, so I pulled her back. "Are you a jackass?!"

"What's the problem?" Kiki innocently asked.

"You're telling people that she's single and-"

"Why the concern?" Kiki held her hands up. "People who don't know you two think she's single because she's not wearing a ring."

"It's because it's being made!" I quickly spoke up because Acacia was seconds away from killing me. "My mum knows a guy named Zaro who's like a god at ring making. I just want the best for her." (Remember our lovely Zaro lol)

"Even if people think she's single, Zena could always not entertain them." Kiki laughed. "Unless you don't trust her and-"

"Fuck off!" Acacia sneered before glancing my way. "You better wear the stupid ring when it comes." She then marched off.

"Ki-"

"This is funny." Nyx laughed, so Ken smacked her chest.

"What if this was Addy?!" I angrily addressed Kiki. "You wouldn't be skinning your teeth-"

"No one would be touching Addy with a ten foot pole after her latest meltdown." Nyx drank her sport drink while Addy lowered her head in shame. "Kiki would have nothing to worry about there."

"Guys, come on. This is Acacia we're talking about. She doesn't find these kind of things funny-"

"She needs to get a grip on her jealousy if you two are to have a healthy marriage. This'll be like a little marriage counseling exercise." Kiki rubbed her hands together. "Good luck." She then took addy's hand, so the two could walk off.