56

^^Addy

Addy's POV

Kiki's hand was around my waist as she read the text. I leaned my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her abdomen. Kiki would occasionally place soft kisses to my head.

"Have you seen, Ken?" Nyx barged through the door.

"No." Kiki didn't take her eyes off the page.

"She was supposed to come back after her appointment and she never showed."

"Ever think it's because she doesn't want to be around you?" Kiki yawned.

"Kikimora, stop."

"Nah, it's cool. You're an ass to her and both of yours unborn child." Kiki snarked.

"The fetus isn't-"

"It's yours. You impregnated her." Kiki flipped the page.

"I didn't impregnate anyone!"

"Tell that to the semen dripping from your tail."

"I don't have semen-"

"Then, how did the egg and sperm meet-"

"Guys." I stopped Kiki. "She may need space right now. "How long has it been?"

"A day." Nyx snarked. "She was supposed to call Hailey to pick her up, but she never did. Hailey went to the clinic, but didn't find her. She couldn't pick up her aura." Nyx sighed. "I don't know here she is. I don't feel her aura."

"Maybe she and the kid are dead. You did want one to die, right?" Kiki arched a brow, resulting in Nyx pinning her to a wall. "What?"

"You need to watch your flipping mouth." Nyx sneered.

"Not my fault your girl broke up with you-" Nyx punched next to Kiki's head. "Did I touch a sore spot?"

"Just keep an eye out for her." Nyx pulled back and released Kiki.

Kiki smirked as Nyx rushed out the room. I gave Kiki a disapproving look, so she laughed and wrapped her arms around me. I squeaked when she picked me up and squeezed my ass. Kiki laughed while I floundered around. Erana walked in on us with Ash.

"Wanna go on a double date?" She hugged Ash.

I nodded as Kiki lowered me. I took her hand and dragged her after the other couple. We were walking for a bit when Haze walked up to us. Kiki loudly groaned and told Haze no, but the angel didn't care.

"We have a problem." Haze removed Kiki's hand from mine.

"Yes, you're interrupting us." Kiki glared.

"Hailey took me and Nyx to the clinic-"

"Abortion clinic? Nyx should be thrilled!" Kiki faked enthusiasm.

"Hospital where she had her checkup." Haze spoke with venom. "We found Ken's phone."

"She was taken?" Ash wrapped an arm around Erana.

"Hailey distracted the workers, so Nyx and I were able to search the place. We found the room that had Ken's aura. Her aura was hectic and terrified. Also, we searched the tapes and found two people carrying an unconscious Ken."

"This sounds like a Nyx problem." Kiki went to leave, but Haze held a photo up.

"This may peak your interest." Haze zoomed in the photo for us to see the amulet. "Recognize this?"

"That's Woda's emblem." Erana breathed out.

"You peaked my interest." Kiki stepped towards Haze. "But now, you have my attention." She took the phone and scrutinized the picture. "How long ago was this?"