37

^^Hana

Ken's POV

I felt nauseous, so I went for a long walk. It was difficult to shake Nyx since she wanted to be around me 24/7. It was her desperate attempt to apologize after her treatment of Hailey. Nyx simply couldn't help herself from making subtle digs at the girl. I don't understand her hostility towards the other angel. Like ya, I know they had history and what went down, but still. Must she really be a constant asshole to Hailey?

Nyx wanted to spend time with me today, but I claimed her punishment was to leave me alone. I felt a presence and turned to find Haze approaching me.

"We have a date." She stated and pulled my arm.

"We have a what?" I shook my arm free.

"We've got an event. And we're late."

"Event to what?" I cocked a brow.

"Childbirth education class."

"Huh?" My jaw dropped.

"Yes, childbirth classes help build your confidence in your body's ability to give birth. You can discuss your fears about labor and birth with the instructor and other couples with the same concerns. Your partner will learn about childbirth and how to support you on the big day. You may find that attending childbirth classes together will create a special bond." Haze then held my hand. "We will have a special bond."

"Okay, creepazoid." I pulled my hand free.

"How are we giving birth? At home? Water birth?"

"We are not giving birth. I am giving birth. Me! Not you or anyone else for that matter." I stated. "And I don't know. The regular way."

"So I can't sever your stomach with a blade, saw out your organs, place them on the table, dig through the squelching tissues, pull the baby covered in mucus from-"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I was in utter disbelief.

"What? The brochure described the cesarean section-"

"I am not going to that." I went to leave, but Haze grabbed my arm. "Haze."

"Fine. Don't go with me, but attend. It's informational and you should know what is bound to happen."

"Fine." I shook my arm free. "In the meanwhile, make sure Nyx doesn't harass Hailey."

"Will do, baby mama." She nodded and left.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Dealing with her is an automatic headache. I opened my eyes and looked at the brochure she handed me. Alright, then. I turned and went to leave the campus, but ended up seeing Hana walk in my general direction. Hmm...

"Hey!" I got her attention. "Hana, right?"

"Ya." She slowed down and raised a brow. "We met briefly. You may know me from Yeira-"

"Not something I'd be bragging about." I muttered. "But, ya. Didn't get to know you."

"I... lots of stuff happened and I returned to my home realm." She readjusted her bag. "But, I'd be happy to get to know you."

"Great." I smiled. "Want to attend a class with me?"

"What?"

"Like I'm not asking my Nyx because she's not aware and doesn't need to know, Zena is busy doing Zena stuff, acacia is a blabbermouth, Addy is- I'm still pissed and slightly scared of her, Kiki can suck a dung stuffed dick, and Yeira-" I gave her a lingering look. "Literally she's the last persons I'd ever ask to attend this with me." I showed her the brochure.