𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

•Special Treatment•

You'd just gotten your period two days ago, and your cramps were being an absolute menace.
All you wanted to do was cling to joe and sleep.
You'd achieved the sleeping thing, but clinging to Joe, not so much, he'd been busy the past two days and you'd expected him to be at practice this morning, so it shocked you when you smelled food coming from downstairs.

You made your way into the kitchen eyes lighting up when you found your husband cooking breakfast.
You walked up behind him, wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his back.
"Good morning sunshine." He laughed as he relaxed in your embrace.
"Good morning Joey." You smiled as you squeezed him tighter.
"How're you feeling?" He asked you as he started to move around with you still clinging on to him.
"Like shit." You told him truthfully pulling a laugh from him.
"My poor baby." He teased as he turned around in your embrace and lifted you up into a hug.
"What can I do to make it better?" He asked as he sat you on the counter and made himself comfortable in-between your legs.
You sighed to add a dramatic affect trying to hold back a smile. "A kiss." You told him.
And that's what he did, he kissed you, all over your face until he finally planted a long kiss to your lips.
"Joey." You mumbled into the kiss.
"You're gonna burn the food." You laughed as he groaned in annoyance.
He playfully rolled his eyes as he walked back to the stove and continued making you breakfast.
"I like it when you treat me like a princess." You joked as you watched him plate the food.
"You are a princess." He laughed at you.
"Your princess." You smirked back at him.
"You are indeed." He smiled at you giving you a soft kiss.

"What you want to do today?" Joe asked you as you laid on top of him, since breakfast you'd moved to the couch and have been laying on top of Joe for the past 20 minutes.
"Cuddle." You told him as you rested your chin on your hands to stare up at him.
"All day?" He asked laughing.
"Yes." You told him in a very serious tone.
Joe looked at you and smiled as he started to sit up.
"Nooo." You groaned as he pushed you off of him so he could get up.
Joe lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder.
"Where are we going?" You asked annoyed.
"To bed." He laughed at your annoyance .
"To cuddle? Or?" You smirked as you trailed off.
Joe gasped playfully as he laughed throwing you lightly onto the bed.
Joe hovered above you staring into your eyes.
"Whatever you want princess." He smirked as he pressed a kiss to your forehead.
"As much as I'd love to do that we can't, it'll actually be a blood bath." You told him now cursing your period for taking Joe away from you.
"Your loss." He teased.
"I'll throw this at you." You threatened as you picked up your phone from the nightstand.
"Hey, violence is bad." Joe told you trying to hide a smile.
"Well so is teasing me!" You told him crossing your arms.
"I'm sorry baby."  Joe laughed as he pressed another kiss to your forehead.
"Do you forgive me?" He joked.
"No." You teased.
Joe looked at you shocked causing you to smirk.
"Lay down I wanna cuddle!" You told him as you rolled out from under him.
"Yes Ma'am." He said as he laid down and waited for you to get comfortable.

A soft content sigh escaped your lips as you laid there, head resting on Joe's chest, his arms around your waist, and legs entangled in each other, Joe was rubbing small circles on your back as a way of helping you relax.
"I love you so much." You whispered to him.
"I love you more." He smiled down at you.
You hummed in response as you let your eyelids droop, allowing sleep to overtake you.

"More than you'll ever know." Joe whispered as he watched your body relax as you fell asleep.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

For my Joe girlies.

Much love, darlings.💌