𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐚

The Gym•

You enjoyed many things in life, you didn't hate much, you disliked quite a lot of things, but you didn't hate.
However, you did hate the gym.
Which is where you currently were.

Because of Nicks crazy schedule, you and him take two days of the week to participate in an activity that the other person chooses, to keep your relationship stable.
On Wednesday you'd picked what the two of you did, today was Nicks day.

"Rise and shine Sweetheart!" You heard Nick as the curtains flung open allowing the sunlight to hit your face.
"What time is it?" You asked already knowing it was too early.
"Six." Nick smiled pulling the covers off of your body.
"Nick, it's Saturday." You groaned.
"Get up baby." Nick whined.
"It's Saturday! Where could we possibly be going that involves us getting up at six in the morning?" You asked.
A mischievous smirk crept into Nicks face causing your face to drop already knowing his answer.
"No, Nick no." You shook your head.
"Yes, Nick yes." Nick smiled cheekily at you as he lifted you out of the bed.
Nick sat you down in front of the bathroom and gave you a small nudge signaling for you to get ready.
"Nick please! I hate the gym." You sighed giving him a pleading look.
"Can't wait to see you in leggings." He smirked as he made his way over to you and pulled the bathroom door shut leaving you in there.
"What did I do to deserve this?" You called from inside the bathroom.
"Making me shop all day." Nick smiled as he began to make the bed.
A loud sigh escaped your lips as you nodded your head.
"That's fair." You told him, you still didn't want to go to the gym.

"Nick." You sighed as you made your way over to him.
"Hey." He smiled as he set the weights down.
"I'm dying." You sighed dramatically throwing yourself onto him.
"You're not dying." Nick laughed.
"Yes i am." You continued.
"Baby it's not that bad." Nick smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder.
"Easy for you to say, I'm not in the gym 24/7." You sighed.
"Is it that bad?" Nick asked.
"No I'm just being dramatic, it's still bad though." You shrugged.
"Can we get food when we leave?" You asked Nick.
Nick laughed at the randomness of your question before nodding his head.
"Let me know when you're done." You gave him a small kiss before walking off to find something that could occupy you that wasn't extremely hard.

"That was exhausting, how the hell do you do this every day?" You questioned as you got into the car.
"You get used to it after a while." Nick laughed.
"My legs are so sore, I don't think I've ever sweat this much in my life." You sighed.
Nick rested his hand on your thigh as he laughed listening to you complain about the gym.
"Where do you wanna eat?" Nick asked cutting you off.
"Anywhere I can sit down." You sighed.
"I don't think I can stand for longer than five minutes." You told him dramatically.
"Were you in the drama club?" Nick asked making you give him an odd look.
"No." You told him raising your brow.
Nick nodded his head not saying anything.
"Why?" You asked curiously.
"It's nothing." He told you holding back a laugh.
"Are you calling me dramtic." You smiled at him.
"No, you're just very good at over exaggerating." Nick smirked.
"Is that a nicer way of saying I'm over dramatic." You asked as you laced your hand with his.
"Guess so." Nick finally let out his laugh.
"I love it though." Nick smiled.
"How dramatic you are, it adds to your character." He smiled over at you.
"I'm honored." You joked.
Nick pressed a kiss to your hand as he laughed softly at the red hue covering your cheeks.
"That never gets old." He laughed to himself.
"It gets old for me." You smiled up at him.
"No, it's cute." He told you causing your cheeks to heat up again.
"Four years." Nick smirked at you
"We've been together for four years and I've still got that effect on you, it's very cute." He smiled.
"Glad you think that." You laughed.
"I mean it." He told you.
"I know you do, and I love you for it." You spoke softly as you traced shaped on the back of his hand.
Nick smiled squeezing your hand and pressing another kiss to it before answering with,
"I love you too baby."

_________________________________________
-Authors note-

I 🫶 Nick Bosa

Enjoy My Loves.🩷