𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭

•The Best Life•

All of it was so surreal, the array of white and pink petals that littered the ground, the gasps of awe as I passed by, the fallen tears from emotional friends and family members, and the man stood at the alter, tears welling in his eyes, waiting, for me.

"You look so beautiful." Justin whispered.
"Thank you." I smiled softly at him, he looked so handsome.
Justin smiled back, but he didn't tear his eyes from mine, his eyes scanned every inch of me.
"My mommy looks pretty!" Our youngest shouted from his seat, this of course caused a chorus of laughs.
"The prettiest." Justin finally tore his eyes from mine and nodded at our son.

"I do." Justin slid a diamond on my finger, the most beautiful diamond I'd ever seen, it made the ring I'd bought him look mediocre.
Justin smiled widely as the man said "you may now kiss the bride."
He didn't hesitate either, his lips were on mine before the man could finish the word 'bride.'

Laughs surrounded us at Justin's hunger to connect his lips to mine, I couldn't help but giggle into the kiss as well.
"You're stuck with me forever now." Justin rested his forehead on mine.
"I don't think I mind."
Justin's smile widened as he pressed another kiss to my lips before lifting me up bridal style.

I giggled, full of excitement as my forever love carried me down the aisle, our song:Hopelessly devoted, by Olivia Newton John played from a speaker somewhere.

"I have the prettiest mommy." Our daughter smiled as she watched Justin and I dance.
Justin nodded at her, and waved for her to join us, she did of course, she loved dancing.
Soon after our other two children joined us.

I know it sounds absurd, to have three children at only twenty five years old, especially with my husband being in the NFL, it all sounds crazy.
But in all reality, it's the best thing to ever happen to me.
Even with Justin's busy schedule, he's always here for our kids, he's always here for me, he's shown us love that I didn't know could exist.

"You did so good baby girl." Justin smiled at d/n as he lifted her off the ground.
"At what?"
"Throwing the petals." Justin spun her around.
"I did?" Her eyes lit up at the praise.
"Of course." He kissed her cheek, I watched her giggle, they were the cutest daddy daughter duo.

"Mommy! Dance with me!" S/n smiled holding his hand out towards me.
I took his hand and began to dance around with him, his brother joining in, and not long after Justin and D/n had joined in as well.

There were so many friends and family around us, dancing, laughing, conversing, but in this moment, it was just my kids, my finance, and I.
Every worry, stress, and bad thought has left my mind, all I could think about was the overwhelming amount of love I felt for this family I created.

"Look at the princess." Justin laughed as D/n walked around our hotel room in her pajamas, tiara, and a bouquet of flowers I'd received earlier today.
"The prettiest one!" I watched her in awe.
"No! Mommy is the prettiest princess!" S/n corrected.
"Mommy is a queen." Justin smirked as he watched S/n mouth fall open.
"Mommy is a queen!" S/s/n giggled as he ran towards me with a tiara.
I allowed him to sit it on my head, once he'd done so he kissed my cheek, "mommy is the queen, and sissy is the princess!"
"Am I a prince?" S/n gasped at the sudden realization.
"You both are." Justin scooped the two boys up and flung them on the bad, causing the boys to erupt in giggles.

"Me next!" D/n smiled as Justin walked towards her.
D/n was flung onto the bed, just as the boys were, all three of them now rolling in a fit of giggles.

Most newly weds head straight to their honeymoon after their wedding ceremony, Justin and I, well we came back to our hotel, we both insisted the kids come with us, even though everyone told us we deserve a night alone.
Maybe we do, but I don't want it, not tonight at least.

"Pizza?" Justin whispered as he laid his head on my shoulder and kissed the side of my face.
"Yes!"
Pizza, pajamas, and movies.
The perfect night.
"Alright." Justin moved away from me to find his phone to order the pizza.
We'd bathed the kids shortly after we came back, so they've been running around the suit in matching pajamas, Justin and I have pajamas matching theirs as well.

"MOMMY IS MATCHING US!" S/s/n smiled real big as he threw his hands up and pointed towards me.
"Our mommy is so cool!" S/n jumped up and down, which of course encouraged the other two to jump up and down.

Justin's POV:

Y/n nor the kids had noticed me come back into the room, I was in the hall ordering pizza.
I stood there at the door, watching them, our three kids jumping on the bed full of giggles, and Y/n laughing at them as she joined in.
I am in awe of the small family I've created, everyone told me to have a night to just Y/n and I, but she insisted on the kids coming with us, and I'm so glad she did.

"Pizzas on the way!" I shouted as I walked closer to the four.
"PIZZA!"
"MY FAVORITE!"
"I WANT EVERYONE'S PEPPERONIS!"
The children shouted all jumping towards me.
"D/n/n, you can't have everyone's pepperonis love." Y/n laughed as she took one of the boys from me.
"But why not?" D/n frowned, she looked towards me making puppy dog eyes, they always worked.
"Justin! Don't you dare!" Y/n pointed a finger at me and gave me a stern 'mom' look, a scary look.
"No, I'm sorry baby." I told D/n, to which she sighed dramatically and threw a hand over her head.

After the pepperoni fiasco, the kids had settled in the middle of the bed between Y/n and I.
They each had a plate of pizza and french fries, as well as cups of juice, we'd all changed into matching pajamas by now, and Y/n had turned on the Lorax, the kids loved that movie.

I stared over at Y/n, her eyes were on the kids, I've never seen a woman love her kids the way she does, it constantly makes me fall more in love with her.

"I love you." She smiled up at me, she must've sensed my eyes on her.
"I love you more." She looked at me, full of love.
"We love you most!" The kids chorused, they'd always mimicked the two of us.

This was me living my best life, having just gotten married to my high school sweetheart, and spending our wedding night in matching pajamas with our three kids, while watching the Lorax.
That's my best life.

________________________________________
-Authors Note-

This is so cute🥹
As requested by Chloe8826

•S/s/n=second sons name•

This was so fun and cute to write, so I hope you all enjoy!

Much love!🩷