𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧

Happy Halloween•

Anthony and I have been invited to tons of parties tonight, we went to a few over the weekend, each time wearing a simple costume.
We saved THE costume for tonight, we've decorated our house, and we created a haunted house, one that wraps around our back yard.
We're handing out candy this year, usually we go to parties, but we wanted to do something different this year!

I placed the hand on my shoulder, other wise known as 'Thing.'
Anthony and I are dressed as Morticia and Gomez Addams!
"You look gorgeous," Anthony spoke as he mixed the candy up.
"Thank you," I pressed a single kiss to his cheek.

I made my way outside to turn on the lights.
Our light bill for the month of October is going to be ridiculously high.
We have a fairly long drive way, it's lined in lights, there's an array of scary decorations in the front yard, and the back yard is a huge walk of lights, pumpkins, eerie music, and we got a couple of our friends to dress up as scare actors.
This is going to be the best Halloween ever.

"Are we ready?" Anthony asked joining me on our front porch.
"I think so," I smiled as I watched lights begin to turn on all around the neighborhood.
"I can't wait to see all the little kids," I smiled in awe at the thought.
Anthony smiled over at me, placing his hand on my stomach, "Soon."
I found out I was pregnant two months ago, Anthony was beyond excited, as am I.
Me being pregnant is a big part of the reason we've skipped parties this year.

"Trick-or-treat," a little girl, dressed as Princess Tiana, smiled at me.
I placed a bag of candy in her bucket—
We had little goodie bags, they had small coloring books, with a small pack of crayons, as well as vampire fangs, a handful of candy, a glow stick and Halloween stickers.

"Such a cutie," I smiled at her.
"You wanna go in the haunted house?" Anthony looked down at the girl, I chuckled at the ridiculous voice he used to ask.
"No," she shook her head.
"Your loss," Anthony shrugged.
"I don't like the dark," she sighed.
"I'll go with you," Anthony stood up and held his hand out to her.

I smiled as I watched Anthony walk down the pathway towards the haunted house set up, he's amazing with kids, I can't wait to have our own.
"Trick-or-treat!" A little boys voice pulled my attention away from Anthony and the little girl.
"Happy Halloween," I smiled, dropping a bag in his bucket.
I watched him and his father follow the beware signs towards the haunted house.

Not long after our house was filled with little kids walking cautiously into the haunted house, screaming and giggling, admiring the lights, some crying at the scares.
All in all it was amazing to see so many kids have fun.

"Have fun?" I asked as Anthony walked out of the haunted house after scaring too many kids.
"So much fun," he laughed as one of the kids flipped him off.
"Oh my god," I giggled.
"How many of those kids did you make cry?"
"How many of them left crying?"
"Five or six, I think."
"Five or six."
"Anthony!" I smacked his arm.
Anthony laughed, his laughter making me smile.

The night went on, the halloween playlist playing through the house, kids running and screaming through the haunted house, our cauldron of candy getting emptier and emptier.

"You alright?" Anthony asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me through the mirror.
"Tired," I whispered as I wiped away my makeup.
"mmm," he hummed, pressing his lips to my shoulder.
I leaned into Anthony's hold, allowing him to hold me up as I continued to wipe away my makeup and get ready for bed.

"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For doing all of this, this year."
"I'll do anything to make my girl happy."
I smiled tiredly at Anthony, my eyes drooping.
"I love you."
Anthony pressed his lips to mine.
"and I love you."

_________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi loves!

Anthony request

I know Halloween was two days ago, but I was sick, I still am unfortunately.
On the day of Halloween I was so drained of energy, I stayed in bed watching spooky videos all day, I tried to write this on Halloween but my energy and motivation was worthless, today I had a little more energy and motivation.

I hope you all enjoy this, I hope you all had a good Halloween, stayed warm and safe.🧡
If you went out, or dressed up tell me what you dressed up as, in the comments!

Much love!🩷