𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Heart Shaped Kisses•

It was finally the off-season and you'd been soaking up every second you got to spend with Justin, even if they were just simple things.

Like right now, the two of you were laying on the bed your bodies intertwined with each other, no words were being exchanged, just the two of you enjoying each others company.

"I love off-season." You spoke softly as you rested your head on Justin's chest.
"It's my favorite time of year." You sighed contently as you felt Justin's body shake with laughter under you.
"Because you get to spend time with me." Justin stated cockily making you playfully roll your eyes.
"I was gonna say because we get to go on vacation but I guess spending time with you is nice too." You smirked playfully waiting for his response.
"Do I mean nothing to you?" He asked as he looked down at you giving you puppy dog eyes.
"You mean everything to me." You smiled up at him.
"I think a vacation means more." He smiled playfully.
You didn't say anything making him look at you with wide eyes.
"Hey!" He said sitting up making you get up as well.
"You didn't deny it." He said as he pinned you down to the bed.
"I didn't confirm either." You laughed as you squirmed underneath him.
"I'm very offended." He whispered as he leaned down and connected your lips.
"I love you more than vacation." You laughed into the kiss.
"I know." He smirked cockily earning a smack to the chest.
"You're too cocky." You told him as you stared up at him.
"But you like it." He continued.
"Almost more than vacation." He brought back up.
"Shut up." You rolled your eyes at him.
"Make me." He smirked.
"That's very immature of you." You laughed as you pulled him down connecting your lips to make him 'shut up'.
"I love you." You smiled breathlessly at Justin.
"I love you more." He smiled holding you against him.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

This is short but I thought the idea was so cute.

So last nights game... I wish I was lying when I say I cried myself to sleep last night, I went through the seven stages of grief over that loss.
On the bright side Rihanna ate that Half time performance.
But football season is over for now and I'm sad, what am I supposed to do with myself

Enjoy my loves🩷