𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞

•Underneath The Mistletoe•

Christmas parties are not my scene, parties in general aren't my scene. Somehow I still let my best friend bribe me into going  this stupid Christmas party. She bribed me with twenty dollars... times are hard, don't judge.

She's dating a Saints player, has been for a while now, a couple years actually, anyway she wanted me to go, told me "you need to be socially interactive" which really means 'I'm gonna set you up with a cute guy' now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on Chris Olave, I mean who doesn't?!? The man is a total babe. BUT, that does not mean I want F/n to set me up with him, which is probably what she'll do.

"DAMN GIRL!" I heard the obnoxious voice of my best friend. I rolled my eyes, sucking in a deep breath and finally turning around to face her. "Don't ever yell like that again! Look at all these people staring!" I groaned. "Cause you're so hot!" She smirked. "You're impossible." "Says you! It took me four hours, lunch on me, and twenty bucks to get you here," she shot back.
"Okay, you win." "Don't I always?" She clicked her tongue. "I can still leave." "Sorry."

I started few conversations, nobody really interacted with a complete stranger at their teams Christmas party, which is understandable, I caught up with F/n's boyfriend, and F/n, I met Cam Jordan, that guy is so funny! Aside from that, I've not talked to anybody. So much for being socially interactive.

"Hey," a voice spoke in my ear. I'd been leaning against the bar, making conversation with the bartender. "Umm, hi," I replied to the man next to me. "I don't think we've met, I'd remember a face as pretty as yours." I felt my face flush at the sound of his words, way to be subtle. "I'm Y/n, F/n drug me here," I placed my hand in his outreached one. "Y/n," he pulled my hand towards his lips and pressed a small kiss to it. "I'm Chris." I nodded my head and swallowed thickly, my words were completely stolen by his gentlemen like action. "My apologies, I couldn't help myself." Damn he's charming.

Chris began a conversation with me, small talk at first, but we quickly learned that we both hated small talk, so the conversation expanded. We had a drink, or two, he paid, we walked around the party, he gave me a tour of the building, and then we ended up on the dance floor, dancing to a slow song.

So here I am, dancing to a slow song with Chris Olave, every teenage girls NFL crush. We danced the night away, as cliche as it sounds, we danced and danced, even when my feet began to ache in my heels, he took them off and lifted me off the ground just so my feet were no longer on the ground.

"I had so much fun," I giggled as Chris carried me away from the party. "I'm glad," he finally placed me down on the floor. "Are you?" "I am, I'm very glad you had so much fun, because this will be a night I won't forget." I smiled, I brought my hand towards his face, my finger gliding along his lips slowly. I know I'm insane, I've only just met the guy, but lust at first sight got the best of me, and a mistletoe just so happened to be above the two of us, it's a sign.

"Kiss me," I whispered, standing on my tippy toes. Chris's lips melted into mine, his hands holding onto my waist, mine holding either side of his face, soft music blurred in the back ground, and snow falling just outside the door, it was like a movie.

"I'll see you again?" He asked after pulling away. "If you'd like," I nodded, hiding my smile. "I'll meet you for breakfast tomorrow morning," he smiled. Chris tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, "okay," I nodded, a small smile on my face. "Okay," he smiled, pressing a light kiss to the side of my forehead.

________________________________________________
-Author's Note-

For my Chris Olave girls!🖤

There's been so many people asking for him, I know this isn't the best and it's pretty short but I really hope you still enjoy it nonetheless.

Side note—Today the Bengals liked my comment on one of their IG posts, I almost threw up, it was the most brain altering moment😭🫶🏻

Much love♥️