𝐓𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

•First Game•

I sat on the sidelines of the field absentmindedly picking at the grass.
Sending smiles towards Tyson every time his eyes found mine.
I'm currently in the Bears facility watching the team practice for this Sundays game.
Justin Fields's is out, so my boyfriend Tyson Bagent is up to play for him.

"Hi," Tyson smiled down at me.
"Hi love," I chuckled as he leaned down and kissed the side of my head.
"You're sweaty," I pushed him off of me.
Tyson laughed.
"Do you feel ready for Sunday?"
Tyson blew out a breath, "I don't know."
I frowned, I knew he was nervous.
"You will be, you're an amazing player."
"Thank you," he smiled widely.

"GAMEDAY!" I giggled running down the stairs full of excitement.
I jumped on Tyson's back.
"Hi baby," he chuckled as he grabbed my legs to hold me up.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes," he smiled confidently.
"THAT'S WHAT I LOVE TO HEAR!"
Tyson laughed as I hopped off his back and skipped out the door.

I made my way to a seat in the stands.
I was front row, so I had a perfect view of my boyfriend and his team.
I am absolutely pumped for today, if you couldn't already tell.
I'm wearing a pair of leggings, my converse, and a Bagent jersey, custom made.

I watched the teams run out of the tunnels, my eyes searching for Tyson.
I know he was confident when we left the house, but the whole drive here he was a nervous wreck.
I know the bears may not be the greatest team, but he still has to impress the people, or so he thinks he does.

"Holy shit," i whispered to myself as i watched the team fumble the ball.
We're in the fourth quarter with five minutes left, if we get a touchdown, we'll win by a hair, but if we don't get a touch down, we lose.

I sat on the edge of my seat, literally.
Holding my breath, come on Ty one touchdown.
"HELL YES!" I screamed as the team scored a touch down, the bears win. Tyson won his first game as a quarterback in the NFL.

"Tyson!" I jumped on the boys back, just like I did this morning.
Tyson's laugh surrounded us.
"I'm so proud of you," I pressed my lips to the exposed part of his neck.
"Ew," I wiped my lips, he was sweaty.
"That was your own fault."
"I know," I glared at him playfully.
"Gosh, I love you so much! I'm so proud of you!"
"Thank you," Tyson shook me off his back and picked me up so I was now facing him.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed both my hands on either side of his face.
I smiled widely, this moment was surreal for him.
I could feel his excitement radiating off of him.
"I love you." I kissed his lips.
"I love you more."

_______________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Good morning loves!

I saw someone request Tyson, I honestly have no clue who he is. I've seen his name around but I'm clueless to who he is, though his tattoos are hawt.
I know this is short and probably not the best, and I have no clue if he won his first game or not, but I hope you still enjoy it nonetheless.

Much love!🤍