𝐂𝐉 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

It's Not Like Christmas At All•

I've been on my sofa for the past five hours, unmoving, aside from the occasional bathroom trip. Christmas is in just a few days and I can't bring myself to feel the Christmas spirit. My sister came over and decorated my house, it's the most minimalistic my house has ever looked. I'm usually the person that goes so hard with Christmas decorations it almost makes you sick looking at it. Not this year though, this year I'm depressed. Why am I depressed you might ask? Well, the love of my life is in Texas. Houston Texas, home of the Houston Texans, which is the NFL team he plays for. But really, where he should be is here, on my couch, next to me. Kissing my face so many times that I can't stand it, pulling me closer, binging Christmas movies, doing anything with me here, but he's not...

"Hello?" I answered my phone. I've been on do not disturb best part of the day, but my persistent, lovely sister continuously clicked 'Notify Anyway.' "Y/n! Get dressed, we're going to town, you need a drink and I just need you out of the house," she spoke excitedly into the phone, I could hear that she was in her car, most likely on her way to my house. "S/n, I don't want to," I blew a breath, blowing strands of hair from my face. "Okay," she spoke nonchalantly, then there was a knock on my door. "I won't take no for an answer," she spoke before hanging up and walking through my front door.

"You look like shit," she chuckled as she began to pick up the tissues that laid all over my living room floor. "Thanks," I scoffed. "Lighten up! Go take a shower, you'll feel so much better, and I'll pick out your outfit!" She smiled mischievously. "S/n/n, please don't make me do this."  She stared at me for a moment, "Nope, let's go!" She ushered me up before she broke into a Christmas carol. It's gonna be a long night.

A long night indeed, I thought to myself. We pulled into our local bar, I don't go to bars often, I prefer not to drink, but you can't not go to this bar during the month of December. It's always so decked out in the ugliest decorations, but that's what makes it so fun. Frank, the owner of the bar, he makes a special holiday cocktail list, they're the main reason I come here. Tonight it is packed, so many cars in the parking lot, even having to start forming on the side of the street.

"Oh! Girls, just in time! Merry Christmas!" Frank greeted the second he saw us walk through the door. "Oh Frank, it's so good to see you," S/n chuckled while pulling the older man into a hug. "Y/n, you look lovely, come on, let's get you a Grinch mimosa," he smiled knowingly, the grinch mimosa has been my favorite drink for ages. "Lovely to see you too Frank," I laughed softly as the man scurried behind the bar.

"So, why is my little sister so down, it's Christmas and the sister I know would never, ever, ever, ever not decorate her house, let alone try and get out of a night to Frank's," she sighed while sipping her Christmas cosmo cocktail. "I really miss CJ, I didn't know it'd be so hard for me to have Christmas without him," I frowned. "I thought as much," she smiled sadly. "I'm sorry if it's ruined your Christmas," I stared at the ground. "Hey, no! Not at all, Y/n, mom and I have been worried about you, but that has not ruined our Christmas," she assured. "Let's dance," she added. "Okay," I laughed, standing up with her.

"Don't look now, but there's a cute guy staring at you," S/n smiled while dancing with me to the Christmas music. "I'm not interested," I laughed at her absurdity. "mmm I don't know Y/n/n, he's pretty cute," she giggled. I rolled my eyes and gave in, I discreetly danced around her so I could catch sight of this cute man. I stopped in my tracks, everything around me became a blur, the music was a muffle, and my throat was tight, no words were coming out, but the tears were pouring.

"Merry Christmas, baby," CJ smiled down at me. "How, what are you doing here?" I stared shocked as he held onto me, like he was afraid to let go. "S/n pulled some strings," he smiled again. "CJ, oh wow, this is real, is this re—" I was cut off my his lips engulfing mine, this is real.

"Christmas magic is real," I whispered breathlessly.

________________________________________________
-Authors Note-

10 Days 'til Christmas!!! 🥹🎄

Hallmark movies have been my entire personality since Thanksgiving, so of course I had to write an imagine that felt like a Hallmark movie!🤭

And CJ is just so cute, I'm so in love with him it's not even funny. 😂

Much love🩷