𝐂𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐛

•Winter Wonderland•

Snow, that's the only thing I wished for every Christmas. I've been a Texas native since I was a little girl, I moved to New York a couple years back, but then I met the love of my life, living with him would require me to move back to Texas. So I did, I wasn't mad, I was just upset, I'd had two winters full of snow and blistering cold, but none since then, because Texas hates me.

Anyway, that's not important, what's important is that there's three days til Christmas and I've not wrapped any gifts. And there's no snow.

"Morning baby girl," Ceedee's morning voice echoed through the kitchen. "Morning love," I smiled at him. Ceedee quickly kissed my nose before walking towards the coffee pot. I'd been eating a pancake while working on some last minute stuff for work. "You have any plans today?" He asked, now taking a seat at the counter across from me. "Finishing this work, then I have to wrap gifts, I'm so behind," I sighed. "Sounds eventful."
"Sure," I frowned. Ceedee took notice to my saddened mood. "What's wrong?" He asked, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me. "There's no snow! Again!" I sighed sadly, I know I seem childish, but I really want snow!

Ceedee had left for practice, so I was alone with my longing thoughts of snow, a roll of wrapping paper, tape and the scissors. I sighed to myself and stared at all the gifts I had laid out in front of me, I do not want to wrap these... "That's what you get for waiting so long," I whispered to myself with a small chuckle.

It took me about three hours to wrap all the stuff I'd bought, turns out I went a bit overboard this year... most of this stuff is for Ceedee, some for my parents, my siblings, and of course I got a few things for Diggs, Parsons, and Dak, they've become good friends of mine, I couldn't not get them something for Christmas. Oh, and I got Trevon's son a couple things!

Ceedee's practice was only supposed to last for three hours, so I wasn't surprised to see him walking through the front door, but I was surprised to see the shocked expression on his face.

"What?!?" I stood up with a concerned look. Ceedee smirked, "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes, putting my hands over them just to make sure I don't peek. "Where are we going?" I heard him open our front door, I was confused beyond measures, where on earth is he taking me?

"Open." I opened my eyes, my mouth immediately fell open and I felt tears well up in my eyes. The most dramatic reaction, but my years of wishing had finally come true. "Snow," I whispered while staring in awe. "Guess all that Christmas wishing came true," he chuckled in as much surprise as me. "Guess so."

I wasted no time running out into the snow, I made snow angels, built a snowman, I named him Frosty! And I started a snowball fight, that I lost...

"You need a better aim," Ceedee laughed, still hovering over top of me. "Well we can't all be professional wide receivers," I rolled my eyes. "I'd hope not, cause you're awful," he continued. "You're mean," I pouted. "Am I?" "Yes." "Hmmm," he hummed before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, my hands resting on either side of his torso. "Am I still mean?" He whispered as he pulled away. "No," I giggled. He's had me wrapped around his finger since day one, that surely hasn't changed at all.

_________________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Good Morning loves!!

Cute, short, Ceedee imagine!! Y/n is not alone, cause I too am wrapped around Ceedee's finger, he's so beautiful it physically hurts that I can't have him.😞

Only three more imagines and then this book is over...🥲💔 So enjoy this, and the others to come!!

Much love!!♥️