𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬

Book Worm•

Books.
My great escape.
Did I spend over a thousand dollars installing my dream library into my house?
Yes, yes I did.
Do I regret it?
Yes.
Not for the library, cause it's gorgeous, I regret how much I spent, it's embarrassing really.

"I knew I'd find you in here."

I'm always in here, ever since it's been finished, if I'm not in the kitchen eating, or in my bed sleeping, I'm in this library.
It's quite cozy, and very warm compared to the rest of the house, it's also very quiet, the ambiance of the whole place is just very comforting.

"What's up?" I smiled as I stuck the book mark in my book and looked up at Justin.
"I miss you." He shrugged as he placed himself on the arm of the couch I'd been sitting on.
"You miss me?"
"You're always in here reading." He groaned.
I smiled.
"Awww Justin's gone soft." I laughed.
"Shut up." He scoffed rolling his eyes.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked him.
I had been in here a lot recently, but I've got shelves upon shelves full of books, I'm not gonna live forever.
"Anything, I just wanna spend time with you."
He shrugged as he held his hand out for me to grab.
"Okay, let me go change."

"You look cute." He smirked as I made my way into the kitchen.
"Thank you." I laughed spinning around.

It was a simple pair of mom jeans with rips in the knees, and a tight fitted long sleeved crop top.
But Justin always made it his duty to compliment me, even if I looked homeless.

"You wanna get food?" He asked as I sat on the floor and laced up my shoes.
"Yes!" I smiled nodding my head eagerly.
"Anything specific?" He asked as he held his hand out and pulled me up off the ground.
I smirked, he knew what I wanted the second he saw my smirk.
"Tacos?" He laughed.
"YES!" I shouted as I closed my car door.
"Tacos it is."
"You're the best."
Justin rolled his eyes playfully as he back out of the drive way and made his way to the nearest taco truck.

Justin and I sat at a picnic table in the park eating our tacos, it wasn't a cold day, it was probably 60 degrees, but with the wind blowing it caused a small chill.
"Are you cold?" Justin asked as he felt me shiver against him.
"No." I don't know why I said no, I am cold.
"Here." He chuckled giving me his hoodie.
I gave him a thankful look as I slipped it over my head, it swallowed me, but I was thankful for the warmth it provided.

"What's that book you've been reading?"
I choked on my taco, and gave Justin a bewildered look.
"What?" He asked patting my back.
"I didn't expect you to ask that."
"Why not?" He frowned.
"Well you were upset earlier about how much I've been in the library."
"Doesn't mean I'm not interested in what you're reading." He shrugged.
"The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo." I told him.
"What's it about?"
I couldn't help the large smile on my face, I knew he wasn't interested in reading the way I was, but it warmed my heart to see him actually listening and being interested.

I told him what had been happening so far and what the synopsis had stated.
"Sounds dramatic." He chuckled as he pulled me into his chest.
I was sitting in between his legs, my back resting against his chest, my own legs pulled up to my chest as we watched everything happening around us.
"Yeah, something like that."
"Read to me when we get home?"
I tilted my head back to get a look at his face to see if he was being serious.
"Sure."

I was sat in me and Justin's shared bed, he had his head resting on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.
I was reading the book I'd been telling him about earlier, and he was listening to every word I said, making small comments about the characters as I read.
"Can we stop for the night?" He asked tiredly.
"Pick up where we left off tomorrow?" He added.
I smiled, him taking interest in the things I liked really made me happy.
"Yes."
"Cool." He whispered.
I felt the heaviness of his head on my chest signaling he'd fallen asleep, I smiled as I messed with his hair and I too slowly started to drift to sleep.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

My dream library is the one from beauty and the beast, it's not a want, it's a need.📚

Enjoy My Loves.🩷