𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝

Yours•

You'd woken up earlier than usual, very early, in fact, five in the morning early.
You didn't necessarily want to be awake that early but your body refused to go back to sleep, so you decided to get up and get your day started early.

"Good morning!" You sang into the phone.
"Y/n?" Denzel questioned with a laugh.
"That's my name." You smiled as you made your way into the kitchen.
"What are you doing up this early?" He laughed.
"No clue." You shrugged as you started to make yourself breakfast.
"Wanna come over?" You smiled.
"Are you making breakfast?" He asked.
"I feel like you're only friends with me because I cook for you, and I must say it hurts." You dramatically sighed into the phone.
"Shut up, I'm on my way." Denzel laughed not giving you a chance to say anything else before he hung up.

"Y/n/n!" You heard.
"I'm in the kitchen!" You smiled as you heard his footsteps approaching.
"Good morning!" You smiled widely as you threw yourself onto Denzel.
"Good morning princess, why are you so happy?" He laughed as he held onto you.
"I don't know, I'm just happy!" You smiled widely squeezing him.
Denzel didn't say anything, he just smiled down at you, adoring the large smile on your face.

"I'm making breakfast." You spoke as you pulled away from him.
"For me? Aww you're so sweet." Denzel joked.
"I could kick you out." You told him.
"You would never." He smirked.
"I would." You challenged.
"You love me too much." Denzel whispered as he laid his hands on your waist.
"That's not fair." You told him as he inched closer to your face.
"Life's not fair princess." Denzel smirked.
"You're a tease Denzel." You scoffed as he lowered his head to your ear.
"You're one to talk." He whispered before pulling away.

You stood there staring at him a small hue of pink lingering on your cheeks.
"It's not nice to stare." Denzel smiled cheekily at you.
"It's too early." You sighed as you turned around and continued to make breakfast.
Denzel's laughter filled your ears as you felt his arms wrap tightly around your waist.
"I love you baby." Denzel smiled as he pressed a few kisses to your neck.
"And I love you, but right now, you're being a tease and I don't like it." You whined as you tilted your head to look at him.
"Don't lie to yourself." He smirked cockily.
"You're impossible." You groaned as you removed yourself from his arms.
"C'mon, we've got a sunrise to catch!" You smiled excitedly as you handed Denzel a plate of food and started making your way to the balcony.

You sat in awe of the colors in the sky while Denzel sat in awe of you.
"I thought it wasn't nice to stare." You smiled softly as you caught Denzel staring at you from the corner of your eye.
"Just can't help myself." He smiled.
You turned your head to stare at Denzel with a small smile present on your lips.
"Why not?" You asked.
"You're beautiful." He laughed.
You ducked your head as a larger smile began to form on your face.
"Lemme see that pretty smile." Denzel slipped a finger under your chin and lifted your face towards him.
Denzel inched closer to your face allowing your breaths to intertwine.
"Y/n." He spoke.
"Hmm." You asked maintaining eye contact.
"I want you to be my girl." He told you.
"I already am yours." You spoke truthfully.

Denzel smiled at you before he connected your lips, this wasn't the first time you'd kissed, there had been plenty of times you'd kissed each other, but this kiss was different, you were really his and he was really yours, it was finally official.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." Denzel whispered as you leaned your head against his.
A smile crept onto your face as you pressed a small kiss to the corner of his mouth.
"I love you too D."

_________________________________________
-Authors note-

Denzel Ward is one gorgeous man.🤭

Enjoy My Loves.🩷