𝐉𝐚'𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

Breakup & Makeup•

You laid in bed staring up at the ceiling as silent tears spilled out of your eyes.
Flashbacks of the past two years clouded your mind, the little moments you'd spent with Ja'Marr.

"Y/n/n" Ja'Marr whispered softly as he moved the hair from your eyes.
"Hmm." You hummed softly as your eyes fluttered open.
"Wake up, I miss you." He smiled at you.
"I'm right here." You told him as a small smile grazed your lips.
"I miss your voice." He continued.
"I thought I was annoying." You joked.
"You are, but it's a good annoying." He laughed softly.
Contagious laughter, the kind that makes your eyes light up and a large smile appear on your face, the kind of laughter you can't help but laugh along with.

"Good morning." Ja'Marr smiled widely as he pushed himself in between your legs.
"Good morning." You replied happily as you held your hands behind his neck.
"Sleep alright?" He whispered as he inched closer to your face.
"I did." You whispered as you laid your forehead against his.
"Good." He whispered as he locked his lips on yours, every kiss you'd shared varied between, passion, lust, desperation, and adoration...
This was one of those moments where you could tell the kiss was filled with adoration.
You adored everything about him and adored everything about you.
"Marr." You smiled into the kiss as you smelt something burning.
"Mhm" he hummed
"Are you cooking something?" You asked a small smile appearing on your face knowing he wasn't a good cook.
His face dropped as he remembered he'd been making you breakfast.
"Shit." He whispered as he quickly ran out of the room.
You followed after him your laughter echoing through the apartment.
"We can't eat that." You snickered as you looked over his shoulder into the pan.
"You think?" He asked sarcastically.
"I wanted to do something nice for you." He sighed as he discarded the burnt food.
"You existing is doing something nice for me." You gave him a cheesy response earning a gorgeous smile from him.

"You can't win." Ja'Marr laughed as he hid behind the couch.
"Watch me loser!" You shouted from the kitchen.
Ja'Marr knew you weren't going to come to him so he'd have to come to you.
Slowly he made his way towards the kitchen, nerf gun in hand locked and loaded, the slightest creak making him turn at lightening speed he knew you were good at hiding but he also knew there weren't many places to hide in the kitchen.
"I know you're in here." He laughed as he looked around cautiously.
"Am I?" You sounded from behind him as you held up the nerf gun and shot him In the leg.
A loud gasp escaped Ja'Marrs lips as he felt the foam bullet hit him.
He dramatically dropped to the ground causing you to jump in victory.
"Hah man down!!" You giggled as you straddled his waist as he laid on the ground.
"You win." He sighed in defeat.
"Damn right I do." You smirked as you laid a kiss on his lips.
"Round 2!" You shouted as you stood up grabbing the toy gun and quickly running off to find a new place to hide out.
Ja'Marr laughed on the ground as he watched you descend down the hall, listening to your disappearing footsteps.

"Y/n get up please." A voice pulled you away from your thoughts.
You jumped not knowing someone was there.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... I thought you heard me come in... I was calling for you." Olivia told you as she looked at your worriedly.
"I'm sorry, I was in my head again." You admitted to her as you sat up and took the tissue she was handing you.
"Wanna do something? Go shopping? Out to eat? Just go sit on the sidewalk? Anything to get you out of here." She asked you.
"I don't want to, but I don't have a choice do I?" You asked already knowing the answer.
She shook her head 'no' pulling you up from your bed.