𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞

No One Like You•

I hate crying but here I am, in my bathroom sobbing, I don't even really know why.
I just remember looking at myself in my dress and hating what I saw.
It's not normal for me to do that, I'm actually a very confident person, I genuinely love the way I look, but for some reason, the way this dress shows off my body it just makes me feel very insecure.

"Baby?" I'd been so lost in my thoughts I completely lost track of time.
My makeup was ruined, there was no way I'd be able to fix it and find a new dress before we had to leave.
"Y/n!" Travis said louder with worry laced in his voice as he shook the doorknob.
"Just a minute!" Shit what am I gonna do? I was thinking about escaping through the window but that'd probably kill me, I guess I'll just have to face him, I should probably stop running from my problems anyway.
"Babygirl, are you okay?" He was worried, it was so evident in his voice that it made me cry harder than I already was, now or never.

"I'm sorry!" I whispered as I finally opened the door with my head down.
"It's okay, I was just worried, are you alright?"
I didn't say anything, I couldn't lie to him.
"Look at me." He softly whispered as he grabbed my chin and lifted my face up.
"Why's my beautiful girl crying?"
"Trav, I hate the way I look." I admitted, there was no way I'd be able to lie to him.
Travis' face softened, his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into his chest.
"I know me telling you you're beautiful won't change anything." He paused, I went to move from his arms but he didn't let me.
"But, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I mean it."
"I remember the day I first met you I was mesmerized, you were so real and so flawed and I loved that about you." Travis pulled away looking me in my eyes making sure I understood that he meant every word he said.
"And with or without makeup you're just as beautiful as you were yesterday, no matter what you look like, I can't help myself from falling head over heels for you." Travis pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"Travis." I cried, I was so in love with him it physically hurt.
"Y/n." He breathed softly pulling me in for another hug.
"I mean every damn word I said."
"And you probably still hate the way you look, but I love the way you look, I love you with no makeup and I love you with a full face, I love you with fancy clothes, comfy clothes, and I love you most with no clothes." Travis nudged my arm pulling a small giggle from my lips.
"I love you most when you're vulnerable, when you're open, when you're allowing me to love every part of yourself that you hate, I love that most about you, you're not afraid to show me the parts of yourself that you hate, you allow me to love them." This man has a way with words.
"Let me love you know Y/n." He finished.
"Travis, we have somewhere to be." We were already late.
"We're already late, what's another hour gonna hurt?"
"Trav-" I was cut off by Travis locking his lips on mine.
"If I could, I'd kiss you forever." He whispered.
"Travis are you sure?" I didn't want to be the reason we were so late.
"Be quiet." He whispered pulling my dress off.

It wasn't often that Travis was vulnerable with me, or anyone for that matter.
He didn't show his emotions much, he had a very tough exterior.

He could serenade me any day with just the simplest things, but his soft spoken voice and cheesy words always caught me off guard, of course he always tells me he loves me and how beautiful I am, but when he says things like before, when he says things from his soul, they make me fall in love all over again.
They make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs because I'm so in love with him that it physically hurts.

"There's no one like you."
"You're my special girl forever Y/n Y/l/n."
"And I'll continue to love every part of you, the ones you hate and the ones you love."
"You're fucking gorgeous."
"And don't you forget it."

I really couldn't ask for a better man, he always had a way with words, but hearing these really made me feel so much love.

"How can I when I have you?" Travis smiled softly pulling my head onto his chest, we were definitely ditching the event but I was okay with that.
"I love you my beautiful girl." He whispered.
"And I love you."
"Not as much as me." He always won these arguments but it was still fun to argue back.
"That's impossible."
"It's very possible."
"No because I love you more."
"I do believe I just showed you how much I love you, should I show you again?"
He won.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

Just incase no one has told you yet today, you're beautiful and I 🫶 You.

Enjoy My Loves.🩷