𝐉𝐚'𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

•So It Goes•

"Can't you just for one second sit the hell down and listen?" You yelled.
Ja'Marr sighed, you'd been arguing a lot lately, Ja'Marr never won them though.
"I'm listening." He said smartly as he sat down on the couch in front of you.
"Just be quiet, okay?" You questioned
Ja'Marr nodded his head as he stared waiting for you to speak.
"Marr, I can't do this." You sighed getting teary eyed.
"Do wh-" he started but quickly silenced himself when you looked at him.
"This arguing, the toxicity of us... this is so unhealthy..." you cried.
"You can't be done." He shook his head in denial.
"I can Marr..." you sighed.
Ja'Marr shook his head in his hands repeating the word 'no' to himself numerous times.
You placed yourself next to him and laid a hand on his back rubbing it comfortingly.
"You're not really leaving right?" He said his voice shaking.

Your heart shattered, the two of you had  done this many times, had bad arguments, said hurtful things, you'd walked away many times before, you always came back though, you were his, no matter the arguments and mean words, no matter what happened you'd always be his and he'd always be yours...

That was a month ago, the argument, you walking out.
You'd been staying with your parents for the time being.

But tonight was your redemption night, you'd been invited to a small party with Joe and a few of the guys from the football team some of their girlfriends/wives, you were actually quite excited, Olivia, joe's girl convinced you to go.
So that's where you were, sitting outside of joe's house in your car.
A knock on your window pulled you out of your head and a small smile made it's way to your face as you saw one of your best friends
"Tee!" You smiled widely as you quickly whipped the car door open.
"Hey Y/n, I was starting to think you weren't coming." He smiled as he held you in a hug.
"Hell I'd have come in sooner if I knew you were here." You giggled.
Tee laughed as he set you on the ground and linked arms with you before leading you into Joe's house.

"Ayyy there's our favorite girl!" Someone shouted as you entered.
The place was a lot more crowded than Joe had said it'd be.
"Y/n/n!"Sam's voice calmed your nerves.
"Sammy!" You smiled hugging the older man.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Well I'm as good as I can be." You nodded pulling out of the hug and giving him a small smile.
"Well I'm happy to still see that smile." He laughed causing your smile to widen.
"For sure! It's a rare beauty." Trey laughed coming up behind him and pulling you into a side hug.
"It's a fan favorite." Tee added pulling you back from Trey and keeping you to himself.
"Your clinginess is not a fan favorite." You told Tee causing Sam and Trey to laugh earning glares from Tee.

"So you and Marr?" Olivia asked as she sat on the couch with you out on the balcony.
"I haven't talked to him." You sighed.
"I'm how long?" She wondered.
"A month." You told her shocked with yourself.
She stared at you with the same shocked expression.
"Well damn that's a record Y/n/n." She chuckled.
"Guess so." You smiled.
A comfortable silence engulfed the two of you and you sat with a blanket draped over both of your shoulders and snuggled into each other for warmth.
"Do you miss him?" Olivia spoke breaking the silence.
"Yes." You breathed softly.
"He's here..." she trailed off.
"He is?" You asked sort of panicked.
"You don't have to speak to him if you don't want to!" She quickly told you hearing the panic in your voice.
"No, I, should I talk to him?" You questioned.
"Only if you want to Y/n/n." Olivia told you patting your leg in a comforting manner.
"Hey!" A voice sounded from the sliding door.
"I was wondering where the two of you ran off to." Joe laughed as he came over.
"What's going on?" He smiled.
"Just chatting." Olivia smiled patting the spot next to her.
"Stealing your girlfriend." You smirked at Joe.
Joe raised an eyebrow and noticed Olivia's hand resting on your leg, he quickly threw his hand over his heart and acted heartbroken.
"I always knew you'd leave me for her." He fake cried.
You and Olivia laughed at Joe's bad acting.
"Oh my gosh, thank god you're an athlete." You told him.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Joe asked you.
"It means you're the worst actor I've ever seen." You giggled.
"Are you hearing this Liv?" Joe asked looking at Olivia.
"Loud and clear Mr.Shiesty, she's got a point." Olivia giggled with you.
"I'm very hurt, I'm leaving." Joe spoke turning away and running for the door.
"Bullies!" He shouted before he slammed the door shut.
"He's so cute." You laughed with Olivia.
"Annoyingly cute." She laughed.
"How are you two so good together all the time? Marr doesn't play with me like that anymore." You sighed.
"We argue, we have our disputes, that's part of a relationship, it can't be perfect." She told you squeezing your hand.
"But they bring us closer." She smiled to herself.
"I should talk to him..." you trailed off.
"Go get your man!" She smiled encouragingly pushing you off the couch.

You walked through the large house pushing through people in search of Ja'Marr.
No luck, but you did find a group of the guys.
"Y/n!" Tyler called waving you over.
"You looking for someone?" He smirked.
You nodded your head rolling your eyes at him.
"He's in the kitchen." Tyler laughed pointing in the direction of the kitchen.
You spoke a quick 'thank you' and rushed off to the kitchen.

"Ja'Marr."you spoke quietly.
Ja'Marr's breath hitched as he slowly turned around and made intense eye contact with you.
"I didn't know you were here." He spoke.
"Olivia invited me." You told him as you hopped up onto the counter.
Ja'Marr nodded watching you.
"How are you? I've texted and called..." he trailed off.
"I know, I just needed a break." You told him sympathetically.
"I'm sorry." He whispered as he made his way over to you.
"I should've listened more, I should've just been better." He sighed.
You stared at Ja'Marr in awe, he was apologizing for your break up and all you could think about was him ripping your clothes off.
"I mean it, I'm sorry, I don't want us to be over." He told you as he moved to place himself in between your legs.
"Neither do I." You shook your head watching his hands slowly move up your legs.
"There is a very large amount of people out there who could walk in any second." You warned.
"Who cares." Ja'Marr smirked as his hands began to slide under your dress.
A soft sigh escaped your lips as you watched Ja'Marr silently ask for permission.
You nodded desperately immediately falling apart the second his hands touched you.

You made your way out of the kitchen to find Olivia, but you were stopped by Tee.
"Does this mean I can get a drink now?" He asked a smirk on his face.
Your face heated up.
"What're you talking about." You sighed in embarrassment.
"Don't worry, Joe almost walked in on it, he kept everyone out." Tee laughed.
"Shit." You groaned.
"Was it good?" Tee wondered.
"Makeup sex is the best." He added.
"Shut up." You rolled your eyes walking off.
"So it was?" He called.
You giggled rolling your eyes as you kept walking forward.
"Best makeup sex yet, might have to use Joe's counter more often." You called hearing a gasp from Tee.

"OLIVIA!" you shouted excitedly as you made your way back to the balcony.
"Oh my god I'm sorry!" You covered your eyes quickly turning around.
Joe laughed as he pulled away from Olivia.
"Are you and Ja'Marr done or are you going for round two?" Joe laughed.
"We already did round two." You rolled your eyes at him
Joe looked at you shocked and let his mouth fall open.
"I'm gonna go clean my counter." He said in disgust as he left the balcony.
"Two times?" Olivia smiled widely.
"Almost three." You shrugged nonchalantly sitting down next to her.
"Does this mean y/s/n (your ship name) is back on?" Olivia smiled.
"Were we ever really off?" You laughed at her excitement.
"Umm a whole month of no talking, that sounds pretty off to me." She shrugged.
"Well then yes, y/s/n is back on." You smiled at her.
"Thank god! I found this cute place for a double date and your breakup was ruining it." She sighed in relief.

You smiled at Olivia as she went on about the place she'd found, you slowly tuned her out and started thinking about all the times you and Ja'Marr had fought in the past, you thought about all the fights that were to come, you started to feel sorry for having sex on Joe's counter, but the whole time you were thinking you never once thought of what it'd be like to lose Ja'Marr, because at the end of the day, no matter what, you'd always be his, and he'd always be yours.

__________________________________________
-Authors note-

In honor of it being Ja'Marrs birthday today, here's this!

What's y'all's favorite Taylor swift album?
My top two are 1989 and Reputaion.

Enjoy My Loves.🩷