𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬

Die For You•

Date nights with Josh were always interesting, there was always a lot of activity, whether it be dancing, eating, other things...

Tonight's date night was a huge shock.
"Do you like The Weeknd?" Josh asked as he came up behind me running his hands along my body.
"That's a really stupid question." I chuckled as I continued to do my makeup. I listen to Abel on the daily.
"You wanna go to a concert?" I stared at Josh through the mirror, very confused.
"Tonight?"
"Tonight." Josh shrugged holding up two tickets.
A huge smile began to takeover my face, he could've gave me a heads up, so I could've had more time to get ready, but oh well, I'm going to a Weeknd concert!

"Yes." I turned around in his arms and looked up at him.
"Good, now get your sexy ass dressed so we can go." He smirked smacking my ass before walking out of the bathroom.
"Yes boss." I rolled my eyes playfully when he was out of earshot.

"You look very handsome." I smirked to myself as i walked up behind Josh.
He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, the top two buttons were left open, he had on a pair of black pants, and his sneakers, with a pop of gold jewelry, he looked more than handsome, but if I said anything else we never would have made it to the concert.

"And you look very beautiful." He smirked.
"Thank you." I sucked my teeth between my bottom lip and looked to the ground.
"You ready?" He asked lifting my chin towards him with his index finger.
"Yes!" Butterflies were an understatement, every time he did that it had me feeling all types of ways.

Josh and I arrived at the concert, it was fairly easy to find parking, which shocked both of us, however there was a huge line once we got into where we needed to be, so Josh and I waited.

"Thank you." I spoke as we stood in line.
"For?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me into him, and pressed a small kiss to my head.
"Buying us tickets."
"Don't thank me baby, I just love seeing you happy." He pressed another kiss to my forehead.
"You're the perfect boyfriend." I sighed happily as I played with his fingers.
"Am I?" He asked cockily.
"I take it back, you cocky shit." I giggled as he attacked my neck in kisses.
We definitely got a lot of dirty looks for the pda, but we were so in the moment with each other we didn't care.

"Just know that i would die for you." Josh sang in my ear as I swayed to Abel's voice.
"Baby I would die for you." He sang once more tightening his hold on my waist.
"You know what I'm thinking, I see it in your eyes." I leaned my head back to sing to him.
Josh stared at me with an adoring smile, one I've never seen.
"I meant it." He spoke staring me in my eyes.
"Hmm?"
"I would die for you." He whispered.
"You wouldn't." I shook my head in disbelief, Josh and I are nearing our three year anniversary, but part of me finds it hard to accept how much he really loves me.
"I would, you're the love of my life Y/n, and I mean that." He pressed a kiss to my head.
"You're the love of my life." I told him putting emphasis on the word 'my.'
"What about Abel?" Josh smirked.
"You ruined the moment!" I laughed in his arms.
"No, I'm pretty sure Abel did." He joked again.
"Shut up!" I giggled.
"Make me." Josh smirked not expecting me to kiss him.
"Gladly." I pressed my lips to his holding him in a long kiss.
"Baby I would die for you!" I pulled away to sing as he leaned in for more.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi loves!

Gosh, it's been forever since I last wrote, I apologize, there's just been so much going on in my home life and then school has been so busy, and I've no writing motivation.

However, I'm hoping to get a few imagines out today, I'm not sure if I'll actually succeed.

This was another request, I've never done Josh Jacobs before, honestly I have mixed feelings about this whole imagine, but I hope you all like it.

Much love🩷