𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

Sick Days•

You woke up with a sore throat, a stuffed nose, and a killer headache.
You sighed to yourself as you turned the other way to snuggle up to your boyfriend but quickly found he wasn't there.
"Jalen." You spoke into the darkness of the room allowing your voice to echo throughout the place.
No response.
You quickly got out of bed to find your boyfriend, but you had no luck.

"Hey baby." Jalen smiled into the phone as he answered.
"Where are you?" You questioned softly as you began to run a bath for yourself.
"I'm at they gym, is everything alright?" He questioned.
"Everything's okay." You smiled into the phone.
"Your sure? You don't sound to hot." Jalen stated.
"Not feeling too hot either." You laughed slightly stepping into the tub.
"What's wrong?" He asked you.
"I think it's just a cold." You told him letting your muscles relax.
"You want me to come home or.." Jalen trailed off.
"No it's alright, I'm in the bath now, so I'll probably just go back to sleep when I get out." You told him.
"You sure baby?" Jalen asked wryly.
"Im sure, go do whatever you do in the gym." You laughed.
"I love you." You added.
"Alright, I love you." He told you as you hung up the phone.

Jalen knew how clingy you were when you were sick so him not being there defintley put a dapper in your already dampened mood.
So he decided against the gym and quickly left making his way home to you.

When Jalen got back he found you asleep in the bed.
A small smile made its way to his face as he changed and climbed in the bed next to you pulling you into him.
"Hey baby." He whispered pressing a kiss to your head.
"Hi." You whispered back melting into his touch.
"You want anything? Food, water? Anything?" Jalen asked as he messed with your hair.
"All of that sounds nice." You smiled half asleep.
Jalen nodded going to get up but was quickly stopped by you.
"Don't go." You whispered as you held onto his hand.
"I'll be back." He laughed as you groaned annoyed.
Jalen started to leave but you were quick to follow.

As Jalen moved around in the kitchen you were holding onto him for dear life with your arms wrapped around his back.
"Baby." Jalen said softly making you jolt slightly at the broken silence.
"Hmm?" you hummed.
"You gotta let go." He laughed.
You reluctantly let go of him and placed yourself on a chair at the counter.

Jalen turned around to place the soup in front of you but found you weren't where you'd been seconds ago.
"Y/n?" Jalen question as he looked around the kitchen.
"I'm coming." You sighed from the couch.
A smile made its way to Jalen's face as he chuckled at just how tired you were.
You sat on the chair wrapping a blanket around you with a box of tissues in one hand.
"Well don't you look cute." Jalen smirked.
You raised your brow at Jalen as if saying 'Really?'
"I mean it." He laughed as he came up behind you and hugged you tightly.
"I look like shit." You told him.
"I disagree." He smiled as he pressed a few kisses to the back of your head.
"You look as beautiful as ever." He smiled.
"Thank you." You blushed.
"Always baby, I love you." He told you.
"And I love you." You smiled back.

_________________________________________
-Authors note-

I'm sorry this is short.
But I'm sick, I don't even know how I got sick!
Anywho, is there anyone specific y'all would like to see?

Enjoy My Loves.🩷