𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞

•Unforgettable•

"Hey." Travis knocked on the bedroom door.
"Hi Trav." I smiled up at him before returning to the mirror in front of me to finish my makeup.
"Are you excited?" He smirked.
"For what?"
I was confused, I didn't think we had anything planned today.
"It's the fourteenth of October." He smirked holding up Thomas Rhett concert tickets.
"TRAVIS MICHAEL KELCE!"
"HOLY SHIT! THEY'RE REAL?!?"
I jumped up and down as I held the tickets in my hand, if you knew anything about me, you knew Thomas Rhett is my favorite singer.

"They're real, but my middle name?" He chuckled.
"It was heat of the moment, wow." I stared in awe at the tickets, excited was an understatement.
"So, are you excited?"
"Very!"
"We're leaving at six." He smiled and tapped me on the nose before giving me a quick kiss.

As the clock ticked six I pulled on my boots, I put on my flared jeans, a cropped flannel, and my cowgirl hat!
Travis was wearing a pair of flared jeans as well, and a jean vest, which he left open, as well as his cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat.

"Hot damn." Travis grabbed ahold of my ass and pressed a kiss to my lips.
"You look hot Mr.Kelce." I giggled.
"Do I?"
"Very." I pressed a kiss to his bare chest.
"Thank you, baby girl." Travis placed his pointer finger under my chin and pulled my lips towards his.

"Trav." I whispered as I watched the arena come into view, i'm excited, but I also feel like throwing up.
"Yes?"
"What if I throw up?"
Travis laughed, he knew I always made everything more dramatic than it seemed.
"What if you don't?"
"Stop being inspirational! I'm freaking out Travis Michael." I glared at the man.
"Hey!" He rested his hand on my thigh.
"Hi." I giggled, Travis hated when I pulled out the middle name, but I thought it was pretty funny.
"Let's go." Travis pulled me out of the passenger seat and threw me over his shoulder.

"He's dreamy." I stared up at the man on stage.
"What about me?" Travis placed his hands on either side of my hips.
"You're okay." I shrugged as I continued to sway my hips to the song that played.
"Just okay?" Travis moved his hands to the exposed part of my torso.
"Now you're teasing." I knew what he was doing, but it wouldn't work.
"Maybe." He kissed my ear.
"You're just as dreamy, babe." I chuckled leaning into him and continued to sway.

"I told you I was gonna marry you." Travis sang to me.
"You probably didn't think that it was true." Travis let go of my hands and got down on one knee.
He wasn't serious, there's no way...
"Will you marry me Y/n?"
I nodded my head, I couldn't form words, they were lost in my throat.
"Yes, Travis Michael Kelce I will marry you." I giggled as I spoke his middle name.

Travis slid the ring on my finger and kissed the ring, before standing up and kissing my lips.
Holding me in a long kiss as the words,
"That night was just like you, unforgettable." Played in the back ground, we were surrounded by hundreds, maybe thousands, but in this moment, it was just Travis and I, it was our moment.
And it was unforgettable.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Good Evening loves!!

First of all, I love Thomas Rhett! And this song is top tier!

This is a request for my girl margaritag18
I hope you like it bby<3

I posted this on my message board, but I know not all of you follow me so I'll also put it here.

I currently have '74' parts on this book, and I think I'm gonna be completing this book at '100' parts.
I've not completely decided on this, but for the time being I'm only going to be accepting about '15' more requests.

This is a first come first serve situation, so if you request and the '15' spots are already filled, I am allowed to say no.

So take this as you will, and enjoy this imagine.

Much love!🩷