𝐃'𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

•Halloween Town•

It's movie marathon night!
D and I have movie marathons all the time, but Halloween movies are always my favorite!

"D!" I giggled as I skipped out to the living room.
"Mmm yes?" He hummed as he turned around and took in my pajamas, "you look cute."
"Thank you!" I blushed and held my hands over my face shyly.
D'Andre and I have been saying for almost a year now, but I still feel like a teenage girl when he compliments me.

"Very cute, when did you get these?" He smiled as he grabbed ahold of my thighs and lifted me up.
"Couple days ago." I'd been at target and I found these pumpkin pajamas, they were so cute and I couldn't help but buy them.
"I love them." He kissed me.

"So, for tonight's movie, I want to binge the Halloween town movies!" I smiled excitedly as I poured different snacks into bowls.
"What's that?" D'Andre asked, immediately my jaw dropped, leaving me flabbergasted.
"WHAT?!?" I choked on my words, there was no way he hadn't seen them! They're a classic!
"Am I supposed to know?" He started to back away from me with the bowl of chips.
"Yes! Everyone knows what Halloween town is!" I internally face palmed following him with bowls of candy.

"So... she's a witch?" D asked pointing to Marnie.
I nodded my head as I continued to stuff handfuls of candy in my mouth, I was invested, any Halloween movie had my full attention.
Halloween town had my full attention until D'Andre started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Nothing funny had even happened! I think he's losing it!
"Just the way you're sitting and you're just really cute." He laughed once more.
"Well how is that funny?"
That didn't make any sense, was he making fun of me?!?
"My girl." He chuckled as he pressed a kiss to my lips turning my frown into a smile.
"My man." I laughed into our heated kiss...

Safe to say we didn't watch Halloween town, guess D'Andre would have to watch it another time.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

This is so short, and it sucks...
Sorry to whoever requested D'Andre, I still hope you like it though🥲🫶🏻

Much love🩷