𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

•Baseball•

One thing about me, I LOVE baseball.
I know that's odd considering the fact that I'm dating a football player, but who can blame me for falling for Josh Allen? That's besides the point, so a couple days ago, the blue jays had asked Josh to throw the first pitch, he was hesitant but when he saw how excited I was he told them yes!

"Baby." Josh laughed as he watched me tie my shoes.
"What?"
"You look very cute, but you know this is a bluejays game right?" He asked pointing to my dodgers jersey.
"I don't like the bluejays." I shrugged as I stood up.
"Not even for today?"
"Never." I smiled sweetly and began to make my way to the door.
"Please just put this jersey on." He held up a Bichette jersey, which immediately had me pretending to throw up.

"why would you ever ask me to wear such a thing?" I gagged dramatically.
"Y/n." Josh laughed throwing the jersey in the back seat.
"I'm serious! I'm not wearing that." I shrugged.
"Alright, alright, fine." Josh sighed laughing to himself, "what did the bluejays do to you?"
"They didn't do anything." They didn't! I just grew up in a family who hated the blue jays and I adapted to that.
"So you can wear the jersey?" He pried.
"You're betraying the Yankees." I told him, thinking back to the time he pitched for the Yankees.
"I am not!" He argued.
"You are, you betrayed them and the whole of New York."
"That's not how it works!" He argued again.
"It is my love, it is. Eyes on the road loser." I patted my hand on his thigh.
Josh glued his eyes to the road, his mouth opening every few seconds like he was gonna say something.

Before we knew it, we'd arrived at the game, and as expected it was packed.
The mix of Blue Jays, and Yankees jerseys was the only thing I could see, and then there was me.
Standing in my Dodgers jersey with not a care in the world, I do have an Aaron judge jersey, but why wear that when I'm here to piss off the bluejays? Okay actually, that makes me sound problematic.

"What's on your mind?" Josh asked as he began to warm up.
"Thinking about how problematic I'm being with a dodgers jersey in Yankees stadium, during a bluejays V Yankees game." I shrugged, chuckling to my self.
"I still have the blu-" I quickly pushed my hand over his mouth to shut him up.
"Burn it." I smiled.
"Y/n." Josh laughed.
"I mean it!"
"Alright, I'll burn it." He shook his head smiling.
"This is why I love you."
"Because I burn bluejays jerseys?"
"Yes!"

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Hi loves, I hope you're all having a good day!

I know this is short, to be honest I don't even know where it came from, it's so random, I was writing and I just kept going and it ended up as this.
I think it's kinda silly, I think I also really like it, i'm so indecisive.😂

But I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Much love🩷