𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬

•Pumpkin Patch•

"JUSTIN!" Today was the opening day of the fall festivities in Ohio.
This is Justin's by-week, so we came down to my hometown for the week.

We spent a lot of time in Ohio, my family is here, but it's also quiet. Justin had always said how much he loved the quietness that resided here.
In the part that I live in.

"Caught you." He laughed as he wrapped me in his arms and lifted me off the ground.
"That's not fair! They were all running away too! You only came for me!" I laughed as Justin attacked my neck in kisses.
For context, we're playing tag with my siblings and a couple of their friends.

"EWWW!" My youngest brother gagged as he caught sight of Justin and I.
I immediately started laughing as I felt Justin let go of me, my little brother was fast, but Justin was faster.
"GOT YOU." Justin yelled, I knew he would.
"Y/N! HELP! HELP!" He laughed as Justin attacked him in tickles.
"You're on your own bud." Justin was great with kids, it made me yearn for them, but i know it's too early...

Shortly after the tickle fiasco Justin and I loaded all the children into the car, my mom had given me the responsibility of transporting the kids.
Her and my father were driving in their truck behind us.

"Justin." I smiled as he drew shapes on my thigh.
"Mmm?" He hummed as he continued to keep his eyes on the road.
"Thank you."
"What for?"
"Being so good to my family..." I've never had a boy friend who treated my family as kindly as he did, in fact my other boy friends never liked my big family, but Justin did.

"I love your family." He gave me his gorgeous smile.
"Do you?" I sucked my lip between my teeth to hide my large smile.
"Almost as much as I love you."
"You. Are. Perfect."
He pulled my hand up to his lips, "Yes you are."

We'd been walking around for about an hour, we've spent way too much money on stuff we didn't need, but oh well.
Justin and I are currently walking around the pumpkin patch hand in hand.

"You look gorgeous." Justin broke the silence.
I wasn't wearing anything special, a simple pair of leggings and a sweater.
I blushed, "Thank you."
"Look at that one." Justin pointed to a pumpkin.
It was oddly shaped, and very silly looking I began to walk a little closer to it for a closer look.

I realized Justin wasn't fallowing behind me so I turned back around to find him on one knee.
"Justin?" I choked on my words, this isn't real.
"I know it isn't anything big or fancy, but I know you love fall, and pumpkins... and I love you."
"I've been wanting to do this for quite some time, I could never find the right words, but I know now that there isn't a right time or a right word, there's now and there's every day after today, but I'm not waiting anymore, so Y/n, will you marry me?"
Justin was rambling that entire speech, he does that a lot when he's nervous, and though most of it didn't make sense, I still couldn't stop crying tears of happiness.

"YES!" I yelled louder than I intended to.
Justin slid the diamond on my ring finger and pressed a kiss to the ring.
"This is just the beginning." He whispered as he picked me up.
"I SAID YES!" I giggled as I held my hand out for passerby's to see.
"I love you." Justin chuckled at my excitement.
"and I love you!"

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Justin Fields imagines🎃
This one is very cute, I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Also just to clarify, every chapter that is coming has been requested by someone, so these are all requests🙏🏻

I hope you're all doing well!
Much love♥️