𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐇𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐝

Sunday Funday•

"RISE AND SHINE!" I turned away from the shining sun hoping to roll over and throw a pillow over my head, however I was met with my two kids sound asleep next to me.
"Samuel, why on earth are you screaming at us at this time, what time is it?"
"It's time for my sleeping beauties to wake up." He smiled down at myself and our two daughters.
"Sammy, it's Sunday, let us sleep in."
"No can do, up, up, up sweetheart." I rolled my eyes but cracked a small smile at Sam's enthusiasm.

"Breakfast for the lady." Sam smiled handing me a plate full of breakfast.
"Well, thank you Samuel." I giggled as I ruffled my oldest daughters hair.
"I feel old when you say that." He made a disgusted face.
"You are old daddy!" Our youngest daughter giggled.
I looked over to her and saw the egg that covered her mouth, I couldn't hold back a loud laugh.
"She gets that from you." Sam smirked.
"Shithead" I rolled my eyes at him.
"That's a very bad word mommy." My youngest looked at me and shook her finger in my face.
"Very bad, guess what." Sam spoke as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.
"What?" Both the kids said in unison.
"Sunday Funday." Sam told the girls immediately drawing large smiles to their faces.

'Sunday Fundays' happened at least once a month, sometimes twice, sometimes every weekend, just depends on how busy Sam and I's schedules get.
The girls adore Sunday Funday, we always do something different, something fun, an activity or activities that cause us to be gone all day.

"What are we doing?" Our oldest asked excitedly as she continued to eat the breakfast Sam had made.
"Well, uncle Trey invited us to go on his boat." Fun fact, both of the girls love boats, so the screams that came after that sentence left Sam's mouth were expected.
"We have to go get ready!" My oldest daughter grabbed our youngest daughters hand and they raced up the steps.

"We're going on a boat?" I asked Sam after the girls had run off.
"We are, Trey invited us, he has his kids this weekend." Sam told me as he placed me on the counter and stood in between my legs.
"The girls will be excited to see his kids."
"They will." Sam smiled pressing a kiss to my lips.
"NOOO I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I groaned as Sam continued to kiss me.
"Sammy." I laughed pushing him off of me.
"They still taste sweet." He smirked helping me off the counter.

Sam and I hang out with Trey a lot, on and off the field, he recently went through a divorce and his wife, well now ex wife, was fighting him for custody of his kids, he's got a daughter and a son.  Me and Sam's girls love playing with Trey's kids but the girls haven't seen them in a while due to them living in California with their mom.

"Hey mommy." My youngest spoke as we walked the doc that lead to the boat.
"Hmm?" I smiled down at her as she grabbed my hand.
"Will we ever see uncle Trey's kids again?" The sadness in her voice broke my heart, but the surprise waiting for her warmed it.
"Someday, yes."
"Someday." She sighed and hung her head.
"Chin up kiddo." Sam grabbed her from behind and sat her on his shoulder.
I smiled at him and watched him walk the doc holding her up on his shoulder while his other hand was holding my oldest daughters.
I'm so in love with Sam, and seeing how good he is with our kids only makes me fall more and more in love with him every single day.

"Uncle Trey!" My oldest daughter smiled as her and her sister ran up to Trey.
"Let Sunday funday begin." Sam smiled excitedly as he helped me on the boat.
"Let it." I chuckled rolling my eyes playfully.
Sam and I heard a series of screams causing us to look in that direction worried.
My kids and Trey's kids have finally been reunited.
"BEST DAY EVER!" My youngest daughter yelled as she jumped up and down excitedly.
I began laughing, kids were funny, but seeing how excited these kids got when seeing each other, it just made me laugh, I was happy. Very happy. With my kids, my husband, the life I've built for myself. I couldn't be happier.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

That was a bad ending, but I wanted to get something out, I've been so inactive but I have no motivation to write, and when I do my mind is completely blank, I have server writers block.

Hopefully it goes away soon because I do miss being active and writing, until then thank you all so much for all the reads and votes and so on and so forth.

Much love🩷