𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝

•I Still Get Jealous•

I don't really remember how I ended up in this position, one moment I was talking with a man I don't know the name of, and the next second I was on the floor dancing with him.

I hadn't noticed the way Denzel gritted his teeth and glared at the man, I was too busy enjoying myself, and I might be a little drunk.

Denzel's POV:

"D," Y/n smiled widely as she stumbled towards me, she's drunk.
"Hmm?" I couldn't focus on her, I could only glare at the man she'd been dancing with, he was too touchy for my liking.

"D!" She snapped her fingers in my face.
"What?"
Her hands cupped my face, she turned my face towards her.
"Focus on me," her voice was intoxicating.
"Who is he?"
"Him?" She pointed to the guy, who now sat at the bar.
I nodded.
"A man I'll never see again." She shrugged, she was right, after tonight she'll never talk to him again, she's always done that, but I was still jealous of him.

Y/n walked off, her hips swaying as she did so, I want her so badly, to call her mine, so no one here can look at her or touch her, just me.

I watched as she placed her hands on his shoulders and continued her dancing, she was having fun, her smile was so big, and she was laughing at something he said.
That should be me.

Y/n's POV:

D's been off all night, or ever since I started dancing with this guy, his name is Kevin, I learned that five minutes ago!
That's besides the point, the point is Denzel is acting like an ass.
He's ignoring Kevin, glaring at him, maybe he just needs to go to bed.

"What's his problem?" Kevin leaned down to my ear, he pointed to Denzel.
"Who knows, ignore him."
Kevin shook his head and took a sip of his drink.
"No, fuck that," he began to walk in Denzel's direction.
"Hey! Wait! No!" Kevin looked pissed, I knew he was gonna say something to D, then Denzel would get pissed and he'd say something back and then a fight would start.

"Hey man, what's your problem?" Kevin pushed Denzel.
Shit...
"I didn't have one, but now," Denzel re-gained his balance.
Kevin chuckled as he stared Denzel down, he was definitely bigger than D, muscle wise, but D towered over him in height.
"D, don't!" He looked at me, but only for a second.
"Yeah D, don't," Kevin chuckled.
"Fuck off," Denzel scoffed, he pushed Kevin aside and began for the door, I followed.
"You're going with that dick?" Kevin grabbed my arm.
"That dick is my best friend," I pulled my arm from his hold.
"Unbelievable," Kevin scoffed, I rolled my eyes and ran towards the door, trying to catch up to Denzel.

"D! WAIT PLEASE!" He's such an asshole, he's a professional athlete, how am I supposed to keep up when he's walking 25 miles per hour, god damn.
"DENZEL WARD," I stopped, his ass was gonna come pick me up, my feet hurt.
"What?" He stopped, but he wasn't facing me.
"Get back here."
He spun around, and walked towards me.
I let out a breath of relief as he neared me, but it was cut short by him pinning me to the wall.

"You're mine," he whispered, his hand holding my waist.
"Possessive much?"
"I mean it, Y/n."
I nodded my head, I searched his eyes for any sign of what he meant, I couldn't tell why he was so upset.
"Why're you so upset tonight?"
"Because you're my girl," his fingers trailed along the side of my face, his thumb caressing my bottom lip.
"Your girl?"
"My girl."
"Since when?"
"Since the day we met," Denzel inched closer.
I closed my eyes, wishing he'd kiss me, I've been waiting years for this kiss.

I nodded my head, I've always been his girl, I mean we've been best friends for eight years, I've only been in one relationship in those eight years, and it only lasted two years, because I felt things for Denzel.

"Your girl," I whispered.
Denzel closed the space between us, his lips dancing with mine, his hands roamed my body, while mine took to his hair.
The kiss was hungry, and full of lust, a long awaited kiss on both ends.

He was right, I am his girl, and I always have been.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

Good Morning loves!☀️

I will never stop saying how fine this man is, like it baffles me how fine he is—

A Denzel request of-course, requested by his biggest fan.

Much love!🩷